Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

via JC:

25tgs5f.png

Haven't contributed in a while, Baron Davis Warriors Home jersey size 44. Being 5'10, Reebok size 44s aren't too bad. This could be just this particular Warriors jersey but the width on this jersey isn't bad at all. The length maybe an inch or two longer than I'd prefer but it's wearable nonetheless. I was devastated when the guy got injured, I really hope he comes back for at least one more season.

Adidas has no business making throwback jerseys

leave that to champion back in the day , or nike. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

I can't stand some people on eBay...

why don't I just give it to you? and I know it's not for your son...c'mon on dude :rolleyes

Can u do 200 shipped my son really want this jersey

- loso12188

great, another person to add to my ebay block list.

why are people listing these m&n jerseys above retail? they're not concords or galaxy foams, there's no hype on jerseys.

great, another person to add to my ebay block list.
why are people listing these m&n jerseys above retail? they're not concords or galaxy foams, there's no hype on jerseys.

I have actually seen a few morons pay more

I sold 4 jerseys so far...made myself $350 off 4 jerseys

I won't be getting my Ray Allen throwback after all. The Fedex driver stole my package and I had to file an investigation claim. I have to call Mitchell and Ness tomorrow to get a refund. I won't take a store credit for something I never received.

If anyone knows where I can get a sz. 48 at the price I paid for during the Facebook sale, let me know. I waited and waited for it to go down only for this to happen.

Last edited:
I won't be getting my Ray Allen throwback after all. The Fedex driver stole my package and I had to file an investigation claim. I have to call Mitchell and Ness tomorrow to get a refund. I won't take a store credit for something I never received.

If anyone knows where I can get a sz. 48 at the price I paid for during the Facebook sale, let me know. I waited and waited for it to go down only for this to happen.

It said delivered but it was never there? :nerd:

to be honest, i dont think it got stolen by the driver. something else must have happened, not sure.

to be honest, i dont think it got stolen by the driver. something else must have happened, not sure.
I believe it was stolen as do the people that work at the store. Anyway, if someone can lead me to the right direction hit me up on here or on JC (same username).

tell M&N what happened they will honor the price for you if they have a 48

I just sold a 48 if I knew about this I would have given it to you for what I paid assuming M&N didn't hook you up

I believe it was stolen as do the people that work at the store. Anyway, if someone can lead me to the right direction hit me up on here or on JC (same username).

Well if the delivery guy was a sports fan of any kind, a package from Mitchell and Ness would be a very tempting thing to ignore. While I'd hate to think that it was the FedEx delivery guy, if FedEx themselves actually came to that conclusion then it's probably true. Bunch of savages in this town.

would a 48 in mitchell & ness fit more like a 48 in Champion / Nike / Adidas / Reebok / Puma?

would a 48 in mitchell & ness fit more like a 48 in Champion / Nike / Adidas / Reebok / Puma?

the sizing is inconsistent among the brands, do you mean a recent mitchell & ness? and which brand do you want to compare it to?

the sizing is inconsistent among the brands, do you mean a recent mitchell & ness? and which brand do you want to compare it to?
yeah, recent m&n (ray allen bucks, alonzo mourning hornets, etc). Of all the brands, i like the way the pre-rev30 ADIDAS jerseys fit. i can wear a 44 since they tend to run big for a large. in others, i wear/prefer: 52 in Champion, 44/48 reebok, 52 Nike. 

i would go try one on, but i dont have any local retail stores that carry m&n.

tell M&N what happened they will honor the price for you if they have a 48
I just sold a 48 if I knew about this I would have given it to you for what I paid assuming M&N didn't hook you up
Thanks. I appreciate the gesture.

Mitchell and Ness is filing their own investigation with FedEx and offered to reship if they still have them stock or give me a refund if they don't.

Back to the jerseys.

Recent pickup.  Cant find a 36 in a decent authentic Champion ANYWHERE.  Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom