Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check. Kobe pro cut. Purple stitching at collar looks thicker and less wide than I have ever seen on a Lakers authentic jersey.

Last edited:
checks out with me, there have been inconsistencies with nike with jerseys so yea :lol:

Anyone know where I can find a Warriors Gilbert Arenas jersey?
I'm also searching for Adidas Warriors Authentic (either Curry, Arenas or Ellis)...

Here is the one of Arenas, but highly overpriced!
mean.gif
Size 48, used.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140916716255?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1427.l2649

Last edited:
My basement leaked water and ruined my Nash

Big props to M&N, I explained my situation and they have me 40% off to buy a new one

Pics I took last year, love this jersey

That GHill up there is :nthat:

and i'm not a Laker fan by any means, but that KB8 Nike Procut is the business. I can't stand adidas

i aint about this tight short jersey life...tight and LONG pause i can do, but not this...puttin your arms up and your belly button shows :lol: :x

:lol: :rofl:

I have a big jersey problem LOL!!! FIgured I'd post some here for you guys...more to come as I get more pix done...

Last edited:
You are in luck. Ugly authentic jersey shirts in stock for $300 a box. Curry, Lee, Barnes and for some reason a blank so you customize "Idiot" for buying one.

http://www.warriorsteamstore.com/gdgsw11171217.html
Hahaha!
roll.gif

I completely agree with you!

$300 for Rev30! Ridiculously expensive for standard sleeveless jersey, and especially for this crap with sleeves!
mean.gif

Whoa. That's faker than fake.
THIS,he was no longer with the Warriors when Adidas took over the jersey making.
its not fake, its a blank adidas that was HORRIBLY customized
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
not even close to accurate

SMH
This. Legit but customized.

Poorly customized though...

Last edited:
what sites are good to buy swingmans?  other than ebay

I want to buy a Jerry West swingman on Fansedge but they dont have my size  :frown:

Last edited:
i want to cop the away jersey Jerry West the blue with the handwriting,  size Small. I emailed the guys at Fanedge say they dont even have that size on backorder cause they have no idea when they will get it again

Im also looking for Jordan swingman pinstripe Size Small,  Impossible to find or Im just looking in all the wrong places

i want to cop the away jersey Jerry West the blue with the handwriting,  size Small. I emailed the guys at Fanedge say they dont even have that size on backorder cause they have no idea when they will get it again

Im also looking for Jordan swingman pinstripe Size Small,  Impossible to find or Im just looking in all the wrong places

you can find a champion size 40 pinstripe for relatively good price.

100 times better than a swingman

Back
Top Bottom