Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't mind the legit checks. Responses are pretty fast. Some are too easy to tell though.

Definitely too many swingman jerseys. That black and neon Heat is :x

There's a thread for football jerseys

No. Just no.

http://deadspin.com/5987575/college...orm-systems-also-have-sleeves-for-some-reason

:x :x :x

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not a fan of any of those teams that are wearing the new jerseys. I couldn't care more.
laugh.gif

People talking about legit checks ruining this post; what about all the swingmans in the authentic jersey thread?

Just saying. >D

The abundant swingmans being posted are annoying.. I thought this was the AUTHENTIC thread

Post swingmans on a preteen forum or something

i dont think anyone is gonna listen :lol:

Sheeesh...:rolleyes Well since the "Official" name of this thread is AUTHENTIC...I have listened and will start a "Swingman" thread for anyone who is interested. Might fall flat on its face, or might fly. Come on over if you like... :nerd:

I think swingman and legit checks contribute to the thread and keep jerseys going and relevant but that's just me

I think swingman and legit checks contribute to the thread and keep jerseys going and relevant but that's just me
cosign. I love NBA jerseys. even my first love to jerseys is 90s champion replicas, still keep and grow them. as well as swingmans and retail authentics. dont mind to people telling what worth more and whats not. they are all priceless and valuable to me.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------damn those adidas.. when goin gets ugly.. ugly gets goin..vintage it is

^ some Swingmans are cool in here. Recent throwbacks that aren't sold in authentics or other rare jerseys. The black neon and foolishness like that, no thanks

Anyone gonna buy any All Star jerseys with that 25% off?

i welcome all jerseys in this thread, but that's just me.... i mean look at the celeb wearin heat thread...they don't even wear heat anymore! i always visit this thread when i get the chance, more posts the better...even legit checks

ha! very true. he beat me on a couple things lmao. there were some discussions a bunch of pages back on how he would prey on people who put up low buy it now then toss it back up for double or triple.
he is pretty much the definition of a loser. the sad thing is, i'm pretty sure he looks over posts on all these forums, he just doesn't have the balls to post. I'm pretty sure I know his username over on projerseytalk. Had something different happen today. Guy posted a Nike Pippen authentic yesterday. It had flaws on it, including stains. One like it brand new had just come off at 200$ and he listed his on auction starting at 20.99 with a BIN of 150. I didn't want to spend $150 so I put in a max bid of 75 and figured if I got out bid I'd just bid again because it was one that I was looking for. I get an E-mail today saying my bid, again, was canceled. I figured someone had made him an offer, but they didn't. He took it off and relisted it for $175, even though his original BIN was $150. It's stuff like that that is so damn annoying.

Legit Check plz. Appreciate it. Thx.
anyone else want to give their opinion on this. Thinking about buying just want to make sure I don't get ripped off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom