Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Holy crap they butchered the Grizzlies jersey. Now I know why they took so long to actually do one. So thick its disgusting.

Holy crap they butchered the Grizzlies jersey. Now I know why they took so long to actually do one. So thick its disgusting.

its not the first time with the neck and arm pipping, they have been doing this to a lot of jerseys. they ruined the Iverson rookie with it recently IMO

others were bothering but to me thats a classic that was runined :x :smh:

So glad I found the Rahim Grizzlies authentic earlier this year already, only wish mine was the gold logo.....oh wel, M&N effed it up anyways

Last edited:
White piping is too thick. Idk if the M&N numbers are just white twill, hard to tell. But that would be super inaccurate 

Checkerboard squares should be smaller. I dont know how the M&N color looks in person. Gonna cop this one regardless next 50% off sale

I'm hitting up M&N tomorrow to cop one of the Winning Team vests

I fear I drop retail on one of these new jerseys

How hard is it to replicate an old uniform?

If your M&N? very hard

should be very easy, they use to be pretty accurate in the old days with the more simple jerseys.

now they cant even get the simple jerseys correct anymore :smh:

This one is getting copped regardless lol. Top of the wing creases are off. And the wing on the M&N is just smaller as you can see. Color transition from the red-fade to black is off. The red should be up a little bit more. Just pointing this stuff out for whoever. Ill do some more later  
Something aint right about that Hawks jersey....I think this one is more accurate to what the players wore, and Mitchell and Ness came close to it....

Checkerboard squares should be smaller. I dont know how the M&N color looks in person. Gonna cop this one regardless next 50% off sale
There should also be silver twill which they got right....This is the 2nd time M&N has produced this jersey and got it wrong both times.....First run no silver twill, checkboard correct.....Second run yes on silver twill, checkboard wrong

Any word on the next sale for m&n ?

no one knows but most likely black friday sale but i bet they wont even do 50% off. :smh:

i wish they did the $100 sale again. when did they do that again? was it last black friday or something random? :x

no one knows but most likely black friday sale but i bet they wont even do 50% off. :smh:

i wish they did the $100 sale again. when did they do that again? was it last black friday or something random? :x

Black Friday 2011; they only did it because they needed to liquidate a lot of jerseys and that's cheaper than sending them to Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc

And they thought they were losing their rights to NFL jerseys bc of Nike

White Carter is spot on 

Baby blue Bryant looks spot on

76ers Malone is not bad. Logo on the front could be a little bigger

Black KJ Suns is spot on

White Kemp looks great

Pacers Jackson is good & thats that

M&N could pay just a little more attention to some of the minor details that us jersey heads see.

Yea i thought it wasnt last year, dont think we will see a deal like that anymore especially with all these hot NBA jerseys. Id actually buy 3-4 jerseys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom