Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

this is weird as hell.   i went to deposit some money into my chase account today and i had way more money then i was supposed to have.  i placed my order that i'm receiving tomorrow with my debit card on that account.

i checked my other credit card, the one i placed the order for the jerseys i received today and i had way more available credit then i'm supposed to have.

i checked my transaction history for my chase debit card and there's no record whatsoever of any purchase from mitchell and ness.  they charged my card the other day only to put the funds back in.

when i checked the transaction history for my other credit card, the transaction shows up but when i checked my available credit i had the funds available from what the jerseys cost when just the other day i didn't.

either way it's weird as hell, i'm glad i check my accounts regularly. i'm not going to touch those funds and i hope they take the $$ out right away but it's weird as hell how i paid for everything, the payments went through, i got charged, only for most of my stuff to come and the funds that were taken out the other day being back in my accounts.

To help clear this up for everyone, the original 'charges' were authorizations. You will be charged so do not touch that money.

Reading through these pages..

@Zyzz stay complaining :lol:
Nothing makes son happy

And that Rookie Iverson tho :smokin
Probably my fave jersey ever
Will cop eventually

Last edited:
:rofl:

i was gonna say the same thing

really wanna see how many people on here are paying retail for any of those. I could see the Iverson kinda since a lot of dude LOVE him but even then, $300 :x

Lol no one is going to pay 300 for a M&N these days

They should drop the retail on their jerseys for 100-150 and watch how many fly. Why couldnt this sale have been around when they dropped the 1995 ASG jerseys? :smh:

I saw someone mention something wondering if anyone picked up one of the Pacers jerseys from the sale(couldn't find it again), I actually got both the Jackson and Rose. Both still processing.
Thata be me, contacted them through facebook and got the O-K that they are being shipped, what size did you cop?

People need to start complaining to them about this crap, maybe they will give us some coupon code to place another order or something at least

I pay retail maybe for about 3 jerseys a year. So yeah some people do. And I saw quite a few Jordan jerseys on here that were paid retail (or close to it). There are people here who pay $175 for Jordan's every 2 weeks. It's the same thing. If you like it enough, you will pay. For me jerseys (M&N) are my Jordan's. Sometimes it's retail, sometimes it's on sale.

According to M&N's twitter, they will be putting the white Iverson on the site soon. They told to just "keep an eye on the What's New Page".  

i dont think its fair to compare the Jordan jerseys to the rest of the M&N jerseys. thats the only one people wil pay retail or close to. Most sneakerheads cop those ones only.

plus i dont think anyone paid retail since they werent sold on M&N and everyone used the 10 or 20% off coupon.

but the rest of the jerseys, arent worth retail or anywhere near it. If you got the money and wanna spend it, more power to you :lol:

@Zyzz   you gonna try and exchange your jerseys for different sizes or just sell em. Where they too big or too small. Dont remember. Wanna say you copped size 44's hoping they werent too big.

@Zyzz   you gonna try and exchange your jerseys for different sizes or just sell em. Where they too big or too small. Dont remember. Wanna say you copped size 44's hoping they werent too big.

ill see if i can exchange em, i copped 40's and they fit but they are tight. i didnt even try them all on so the rest are in the bags

im not exchanging anytime soon, im not messing with the BS of that company and still having issues sending out orders

i dont think its fair to compare the Jordan jerseys to the rest of the M&N jerseys. thats the only one people wil pay retail or close to. Most sneakerheads cop those ones only.

plus i dont think anyone paid retail since they werent sold on M&N and everyone used the 10 or 20% off coupon.

but the rest of the jerseys, arent worth retail or anywhere near it. If you got the money and wanna spend it, more power to you :lol:

I respect everyone's right to a point of view and opinion. Saying that I see it just like the quality of these retro Jordan's that come out that are no where near the quality of og Jordan's from the 90s. And they cost more! Lol it's the same logic.

Lol no one is going to pay 300 for a M&N these days

They should drop the retail on their jerseys for 100-150 and watch how many fly. Why couldnt this sale have been around when they dropped the 1995 ASG jerseys? :smh:
sorry bro. M&N think they're the upper eschelant of the jerseys community. they feel as if they are Gucci and LV. therefore they require top dollar for B.S. lol

Back
Top Bottom