Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Saw the blank Hawks on my ebay feed, it was $250 but I copped it instantly. Going to send it into EPS and have it turned into a Mutombo. I had the same thing done last year on a size 48, and ended up selling it for $600! So $250 for a blank AND in my size 44, definitely an instant cop.

Nice big hawk :smokin
Got my Mutombo (already customized) for around $120 shipped on ebay from Asia shortly before starting the thread :tongue:
Font is off but I don't care enough to strip it and send it in...hope you keep this one, people will def be mirin

Curious to know how much you paid for the jersey? Trying to gauge if the price difference is worth it for a bigger size. Saw one on ebay that ended at $250ish in my size.
$130, fair price but it was really used: I'd had to wash & iron it, also had to repare a lot of loose silver stitching.

anyone know where to send a blank Mavs jersey to get customized ?? I tried calling the team store at American Airlines center but the guy i talked to said they only customize the authentics on nba.com but they customize swingmans in house.

need a hookup on one of those blank warriors sleeve jerseys in XL

DM me

there were tons of celtics blanks in white and the green black alternate around my way.

Lots of Knicks authentic blanks for 50 dollars in my local TJMaxx and Marshalls, sizes XL and above, though.

Long Island, FWIW.

Is it safe to assume then the first Cavs LeBron Authentic will be the navy due in January from his first game?

Another pick up in Japan. This time, $7
smokin.gif

I do believe it's legit, but don't understand why the logoman is located on the shoulder.
Can u guys tell?
It's legit, just an early run Champion authentic from '90 or '91. My screen printed MJ is the same way.

hello, can you tell how much is worth this jordans authentic jersey ?

I would say $80-100. If it was a smaller size like 40, 44, or 48, you might be able to get $150-180.

Another pick up in Japan. This time, $7:smokin

I do believe it's legit, but don't understand why the logoman is located on the shoulder.

Can u guys tell?

Legit. Damn how on earth did u snag that up for only $7!? Very nice pick up

It's legit, just an early run Champion authentic from '90 or '91. My screen printed MJ is the same way.
Thanks, sixburgh.
I would say $80-100. If it was a smaller size like 40, 44, or 48, you might be able to get $150-180.
Legit. Damn how on earth did u snag that up for only $7!? Very nice pick up
Well...my guess is that Japanese people went absolutely crazy about NBA in mid 90's and bought lots of authentic jerseys.
Seems like they are getting rid of their stuff right now that is good for me
tongue.gif

I am still looking for an adidas authentic yellow Kyrie Irving jersey in size M or L, if anybody has one, who is willing to sell, please contact me!

I am still looking for an adidas authentic yellow Kyrie Irving jersey in size M or L, if anybody has one, who is willing to sell, please contact me!
Cavs online team shop had those and loves online but sold out in like 4 days. Wish I knew you were looking for one

I thought me getting a Grant Hill horsehead jersey nwt for $25 was a steal. Props
on the Magic Johnson jersey.

Back
Top Bottom