Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^You would have been good with the XL they had up.

Anway, I'd give yall the plug to the Bron, but I don't know if he wants me to put him on the spot.

Som im on the eBay site and saw it, the year the only year the Knicks wore these orange alternates they were actualy Xmas jerseys. I don't think they ever wore the patch with these jerseys.

Someone else would clarify even more

edit,

here ate Xmas day jerseys

I know my jerseys man, I'm well aware it's an alt and not the christmas jersey 
laugh.gif
.  Just don't know a lot about patches, that's all the clarification I was looking for.

Bit long but it's not that horrible in my opinion.

Man those jerseys are long :smh:

But yeah, you say you're 6'1" at around 185? A large seems like it'll be good.
Maybe an XL if I want it a little looser fitting.

This is me in a 48 Champion.

Last edited:
Man those jerseys are long
mean.gif

But yeah, you say you're 6'1" at around 185? A large seems like it'll be good.
Maybe an XL if I want it a little looser fitting.

This is me in a 48 Champion.
Yeah, 6'1" 185.  And I fit 44 in Champion quite comfortably, not loose but not tight.  So you'd be fine with a large or XL if you want it a bit looser like you say.

J jayj819

Great Bucks jersey. Quick question...do you notice a difference in the EPS mesh vs the Adidas factory mesh? Someone said earlier that EPS felt a bit stiff compared, but not sure if that was from experience or conjecture. So figured I'd ask again, since you have both at your finger tips. You said the turnaround was 4 weeks?

J jayj819

Great Bucks jersey. Quick question...do you notice a difference in the EPS mesh vs the Adidas factory mesh? Someone said earlier that EPS felt a bit stiff compared, but not sure if that was from experience or conjecture. So figured I'd ask again, since you have both at your finger tips. You said the turnaround was 4 weeks?

Thanks man, I think the Giannis is maybe my favorite of my small collection at this point.

Full disclosure, I got home late last night and only briefly got a chance to snap those pictures, didn't get too in depth.

The numbers from Cosby's on my knicks are soft, like almost gym shorts soft, they move around and can bend and change shape. Looks like one layer of mesh, just one layer with holes if that makes sense

The EPS is definitely a little more stiff, but I wouldn't say hard by any means, they can fold and bend, but it takes more effort, and you'd feel it if you had it on. Looks like there is like 3 layers of layered mesh.

The Durant- I need more time with. The numbers on the front are so small, that they're not as soft just by the nature of them and the size. The back felt like a mix between the Cosbys and the EPS, somewhere in the middle. Looked like one layer of Mesh as well.

I'll take up close pictures tonight and compare, the EPS mesh definitely looks a little different, but they did a great job, and It's almost spot on with what I've seen on the court. They even get the spacing pertty much spot on, very happy with it

I finally made an account on here! I have been reading this thread for months now and finally wanted to make an account. I'll be posting some of my game worn jerseys later today. 

Thanks man, I think the Giannis is maybe my favorite of my small collection at this point.

Full disclosure, I got home late last night and only briefly got a chance to snap those pictures, didn't get too in depth.

The numbers from Cosby's on my knicks are soft, like almost gym shorts soft, they move around and can bend and change shape. Looks like one layer of mesh, just one layer with holes if that makes sense

The EPS is definitely a little more stiff, but I wouldn't say hard by any means, they can fold and bend, but it takes more effort, and you'd feel it if you had it on. Looks like there is like 3 layers of layered mesh.

The Durant- I need more time with. The numbers on the front are so small, that they're not as soft just by the nature of them and the size. The back felt like a mix between the Cosbys and the EPS, somewhere in the middle. Looked like one layer of Mesh as well.

I'll take up close pictures tonight and compare, the EPS mesh definitely looks a little different, but they did a great job, and It's almost spot on with what I've seen on the court. They even get the spacing pertty much spot on, very happy with it

Thank you bro! :smokin

For anybody looking...if you go to the Miami Heat Team Store and search "LeBron" there still a bunch of jersey's they have up. They have authentic Rev30's in 2XL for freaking $20!!! Not positive if they have mesh numbers but since he's so popular and they most likely had large orders for that jersey I'm guessing they would be mesh, but no way to know for sure. Maybe calling the store...but for $20?? Not bad.

http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/ad...Authentic-Jersey/-6183659288397666064/product

Im a huge fan of Kevin Martin. I recently picked up this Meigray authenticated game worn jersey from 4/6/11 VS Hornets where he scored 21 points. I also have a white home rockets game worn of him and a Wolves Home game worn I will put pics up of

For anybody looking...if you go to the Miami Heat Team Store and search "LeBron" there still a bunch of jersey's they have up. They have authentic Rev30's in 2XL for freaking $20!!! Not positive if they have mesh numbers but since he's so popular and they most likely had large orders for that jersey I'm guessing they would be mesh, but no way to know for sure. Maybe calling the store...but for $20?? Not bad.

http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/ad...Authentic-Jersey/-6183659288397666064/product

won't let me add to cart, Im assuming they're gone by now, or had one in store that was deeply discounted and It just hasn't been removed from the online store yet

Here is my wolves game worn of Kevin Martin. Worn in 8 games during 13/14. Comes with certificate from wolves equipment manager

won't let me add to cart, Im assuming they're gone by now, or had one in store that was deeply discounted and It just hasn't been removed from the online store yet

Gahhhhhhh!!!!!! :smh::smh::smh:

Sorry...I should have tried that duh...

Back
Top Bottom