Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check?

Last edited:
Looks legit.... Cut looks good for a size 48, right material, and placement on everything seems perfect

Gonna get one of the new Hawks jerseys when they come out. Gonna invest in an authentic because I will most likely be attending Georgia State and if I do go there, I will go to a TON of Hawks games (probably gonna join the 6th man crowd). Haven't decided what player to get yet and it's not really an easy choice. Hawks dont really have a franchise player (team basketball FTW) so there is no "go to" jersey. Honestly my favorite player is Big Al Horford and he is the most likely player to stay here his whole career. Teague is another favorite but his future is less certain (Because of Dennis Schroder) and he might leave after a year or two which that would suck. Any tips for authentic jersey buying? Any input on which player to choose?

Gonna get one of the new Hawks jerseys when they come out. Gonna invest in an authentic because I will most likely be attending Georgia State and if I do go there, I will go to a TON of Hawks games (probably gonna join the 6th man crowd). Haven't decided what player to get yet and it's not really an easy choice. Hawks dont really have a franchise player (team basketball FTW) so there is no "go to" jersey. Honestly my favorite player is Big Al Horford and he is the most likely player to stay here his whole career. Teague is another favorite but his future is less certain (Because of Dennis Schroder) and he might leave after a year or two which that would suck. Any tips for authentic jersey buying? Any input on which player to choose?
You can't really go wrong.  All 5 of their starters are great, and personally I'd go with either Kyle, Al or Jeff, but Demarre and Paul Millsap are great players too so it's really up to you. 

You can't really go wrong.  All 5 of their starters are great, and personally I'd go with either Kyle, Al or Jeff, but Demarre and Paul Millsap are great players too so it's really up to you. 
Demarre and Trillsap are both free agents and there is a good possibility that one or both don't come back. I want a jersey that will last me a few years considering I got a minimum wage job right now and college is right around the corner 
laugh.gif
. It really comes down to Al, Jeff, or Kyle but I'm leaning heavily towards Al. Whoever I choose, I am REALLY excited for the new jerseys. The mockups I have seen look great. It is a great time right now to be a Hawks fan
smokin.gif

Demarre and Trillsap are both free agents and there is a good possibility that one or both don't come back. I want a jersey that will last me a few years considering I got a minimum wage job right now and college is right around the corner :lol: . It really comes down to Al, Jeff, or Kyle but I'm leaning heavily towards Al. Whoever I choose, I am REALLY excited for the new jerseys. The mockups I have seen look great. It is a great time right now to be a Hawks fan :smokin  
my top 3 choices would be 1-Horford 2-Teague 3-Schroder.

I'd do Korver or Horford. I just know down the line a Korver will become a quiet classic. :lol:

The 1992 jordan is an awesome jersey

copped a 40 and fits perfect. the mesh is awesome like the rookie and it even stretches a bit. hate how glossy the screening is but the jersey is :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom