Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That's why its best to ask before you send. Right now they're likely preparing for hockey and football so the turnaround time is longer. Back in April it was 2-3 weeks tops.

Some of ya'll just aren't following me...

I spoke to Josh at length before sending my jersey in. I was told by him about 4 weeks. Now...mind you...I'm not complaining. I haven't sent an email asking about my order etc...just assuming it'll be done in the appropriate manner.

What I was merely saying is that they do have a fairly prolonged turn around time to the guy who asked AND saying that earlier in the year when they first started mesh orders, some guys in here got their stuff back quicker than they were told by EPS.

Got this from rtr today

Legit check please...

Can somebody also give me an idea regarding the size coz I'm not familiar with Authentics. I usually wear a size Large in Swingmans or a size 48 in Champion replicas. The seller advertised this as a Large, but the tag says 50. Is this the right size for me?

and another one

sorry for the quality

kiss cut sewn

too bad he didn't play in that. he wore it only once at team photo in beggining of 2005

few games before 1st game in that hwc uniforms ron was suspended by league

still belive that squad could win championship that year.

i was very fortunate to met a guy who knows him personally

maybe more to come...

@FLATFOOT718 oh man

could kill for that one

don't know what will be available

red storm will be hard to get!

but

#23 printstrip is next available, so that one for sure will buy but i have to finish 1 business with our ntalker

would love to get away #37 lakers

#15 world peace lakers yellow will do with eps, have yellow blank

orange knicks will make with cosby (have orange blank)

#91 away prinstrip is another must have on my wishlist

knicks nueva york too...

@FLATFOOT718 oh man

could kill for that one

don't know what will be available

red storm will be hard to get!

but

#23 printstrip is next available, so that one for sure will buy but i have to finish 1 business with our ntalker

would love to get away #37 lakers

#15 world peace lakers yellow will do with eps, have yellow blank

orange knicks will make with cosby (have orange blank)

#91 away prinstrip is another must have on my wishlist

knicks nueva york too...
There was a game worn MWP Lakers on ebay a week or two ago, think it was the purple one, did you see that?

If you can have any 1 jersey signed, authenticated and framed, who would that be?

A MJ would be nice...but gotta go with my hometown favorite.. Patrick Ewing.

I was never one for autographs.

It was just always weird to me to want another mans signature :x

To each its own though.

I was never one for autographs.

It was just always weird to me to want another mans signature :x

To each its own though.

So you would never want to own a item signed by a legend? Like babe Ruth or a mickey mantle? Lol

But you would wear another man's name on your back? Lol

You serious bro?

Pretty much...your argument is another man's signature...my argument...you already have another man's name on the back of your jersey...lol

So what's the difference? I don't like to buy signed jerseys and wear them if they were signed and psa authenticated then I'll hang it up depending on the player...

No right or wrong answer here...

Pretty much...your argument is another man's signature...my argument...you already have another man's name on the back of your jersey...lol

So what's the difference? I don't like to buy signed jerseys and wear them if they were signed and psa authenticated then I'll hang it up depending on the player...

No right or wrong answer here...

Not much of an argument if you ask me.

Everything you wear has another mans name attached to it, unless of course you design your own clothes.

Me buying a retail jersey is a whole lot different than me going out of my way to find this guy and get him to put his signature on my item.

Jordan is my favorite athlete of all time, but i'll be damned if I went out of my way to get him to sign an item I have.

Kids, I can understand....But a grown adult tracking down another mans autograph/signature? :x

If thats what any of you do, I'm not judging. It just isn't in me to do that, personally.

Back
Top Bottom