Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sick Suns collection Max!  How did you find most of those current jerseys?  They are difficult to track down.

Thanks!

75% of the 2013-2014 jerseys I got from one collector, the rest over Ebay, the 2014-2015 ones I bought in the suns store! The Ish Smith I got from Jeff, the french guy, who is also in this forum!

The blanks I got all on ebay!

Thanks for the news! Just want the Lebron home/ Navy authentic so bad. Hard to buy anywhere. Should wait until the next season lol.

Btw, recent picked up from EBay.

I swear that the j****n guy owes nba auctions like at least 100k in for jerseys :lol:
yeah, jtnbafan i think. He actually bids on almost every jersey listed, its insane

I wish you didnt tell me the dudes name.

Just read another forum about that guy, some members in here have probably already read it too.

I mean dude can do what he wants but damn thats fustrating haha.

I get memoriabilia and all but jeez.

I wear all my jerseys including my gamers.

Most of the accounts that buy all the jerseys on nba auctions are run by panini who cuts up the jerseys into cards. A lot of their cards include pieces of jerseys that are from the site. 

Exactly...straight ballin on the Hardaway's! Probably had to block traffic on the street :lol:

But in all fairness @Maximilian aren't you the guy who had his collection stolen?? This is his REBUILT collection....

Yes mine got stolen last year and I must say that I am still sad sometimes, but so many people helped me since then, sold their jerseys to me etc., I even got help from some NBA organizations, which I am very thankful of!

If my collection would not have been stolen, I would by now have every NBA pro cut jersey in every color from every team (except the heat) that Penny played for, but I still have my hopes up to get them back one day!

Thanks for all the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom