Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

does anyone know where to find a home Houston Rockets pinstripe jersey in a 44 i have scoured eBay for countless days searching for that or one in a style like they wore in 1994-95 and have come to the conclusion that they simply don't exist:frown:

Smh at the other thread "fabolous Jersey thread"... Purchasing fake jerseys and replicas (not the TV theme jerseys) ...the team usa and nba jerseys...

Last edited:
does anyone know where to find a home Houston Rockets pinstripe jersey in a 44 i have scoured eBay for countless days searching for that or one in a style like they wore in 1994-95 and have come to the conclusion that they simply don't exist:frown:
I've seen the champion Olajuwons in that style in a 44 on eBay before

^champion only made blue rocketship olajuwons but starter made white home ones...tougher to find but they exist...check page 1

Last edited:
^champion only made blue rocketship olajuwons but starter made white home ones...tougher to find but they exist...check page 1

This guy has a Champion made home white pinstripe. That Starter on page 1 looks weird.

Last edited:
Smh at the other thread "fabolous Jersey thread"... Purchasing fake jerseys and replicas (not the TV theme jerseys) ...the team usa and nba jerseys...
Here's Fab trying to pass off a '94 Mourning as a '92 Barkley. They didn't make the '92 team Champion replicas in blue.

I have 2 nike authentic Jordan jersey looking to sale if anyone wants to buy, there are size 56

You either have to buy a game issued version or one made by Starter.

Some Champion Authentics were sold with the extra logo patch. I've seen quite a few legit Bucks like that. 
oh okay. so would you say these are legit? Im not too good with champion jerseys, ive seen alot of these with no logo and some with logo so I have no idea to know which is legit or not

oh okay. so would you say these are legit? Im not too good with champion jerseys, ive seen alot of these with no logo and some with logo so I have no idea to know which is legit or not
It's legit, just not 100% accurate. It should have a v neck. For some reason some of those Millers & the Bucks Glenn Robinson authentics have the Champion "C" like replicas.

So, they are both legit, with & without the "C", but the ones with it are not accurate due to the rounded collar.

Last edited:
Those throwback Knicks Penny jerseys hurt my heart every time I see them :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom