Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

never understood why adidas doesn't make smalls. hopefully nike brings it back.

A rev 30 M is basically a small. They run so tight
really? i knew i shoulda scooped a kobe hollywood nights when i had the chance
laugh.gif

im still kicking myself for not scooping one. Id pay $450 for one now but cant find one anywhere
same.. seems like lakerstore doesn't plan on restocking either as i've been hoping for an email from them for 8 months.

LOL, I was in that thread the moment he posted it. I wanted to say something, didn't want to break the lil guys heart. Had to show some restraint as if I'm at a sporting event such as a baseball game, basketball, etc. The amount of fakes you see is astounding to me.

Last edited:
LOL, I was in that thread the moment he posted it. I wanted to say something, didn't want to break the lil guys heart. Had to show some restraint as if I'm at a sporting event such as a baseball game, basketball, etc. The amount of fakes you see is astounding to me.
baseball games have more fakes than anywhere else from what I notice. 80% of the fans wearing jerseys are sporting a knockoff

baseball games have more fakes than anywhere else from what I notice. 80% of the fans wearing jerseys are sporting a knockoff
football games are definitely the worst IMO. I have yet to see an authentic elite jersey @ one

Only been to one football game, which was about 3 years ago at the Stick in SF. I don't think I saw one authentic jersey. NOT ONE! Almost every jersey was a bootleg of M&N

Baseball? Replicas are pretty good for fans and similar to authentics and very cheap

Football is def where u see the most fakes and it's not even close

Baseball? Replicas are pretty good for fans and similar to authentics and very cheap

Football is def where u see the most fakes and it's not even close
Exactly. Its actually just saddening if you go on eBay. NFL jersey collectors market has been destroyed by all the fakes. You're more likely to find 10 fakes in a row than one authentic

Exactly. Its actually just saddening if you go on eBay. NFL jersey collectors market has been destroyed by all the fakes. You're more likely to find 10 fakes in a row than one authentic
Lately I've even seen people presenting M&N or custom NFL jerseys as vintage by swapping or adding tags & putting manufacturer logos on the sleeves.

Last edited:
There were a bunch of custom '89-'94 style Pro Bowl jerseys on eBay earlier this year, someone made a bunch. They were fairly accurate, micromesh, but 100% custom. The PB logos were sewn on, not embroidered into the shoulders & no jocktags. There was probably over a dozen. They started at .99 & went cheap, maybe $30 and under. One of them was a grail of mine the '92 NFC Deion #25. I saw the same Deion listed for $225 with Wison tags shortly after that. It sold.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom