Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You might need to hit up DHL and have a conversation about how they came to that number. It's extreme to be honest.
they might charge some processing fees as well...I purchased sth on eastbay when I was living in Britain around 10 yrs ago, the British custom charged me nearly 50% including VAT and processing fees.....SMH

Another unhappy camper here

:smh:

I get that the Canadian dollar is pretty **** right now, but for that much in duties alone I could buy a swingman! Trying to flip it for $850 looks like the better way to go at the moment smmfh.

Last edited:
SHM! HOW SWAY!?!

they are scheduled for delivery today im wondering wtf is going on with this crazy duty fee.

edit. my jersey came 7 minutes ago and no bill... yet

Last edited:
Another unhappy camper here

:smh:

I get that the Canadian dollar is pretty **** right now, but for that much in duties alone I could buy a swingman! Trying to flip it for $850 looks like the better way to go at the moment smmfh.
As a Canadian, you already know those duties are something evil

SHM! HOW SWAY!?!

they are scheduled for delivery today im wondering wtf is going on with this crazy duty fee.

edit. my jersey came 7 minutes ago and no bill... yet
He's Canadian.

cant knock your hustle, but whoever this is deserves a back hand to the face..
so I think it is not far from "hardwoodfame" AKA "rtrjersey" list it for 795 or best offer  
roll.gif

in poland all fees in post are the lottery

i was talking few years back with some customs

they can't check every mail/pack, so it's kind of lottery

they r just checking some f packs. i'm buying for more than 10 years and get maybe 3 or 4 additional fees.

not sure but i think it's the same system in us/can. if u r lucky, u will get no fee,

but if u r unlucky... other thing is how they calculate it, range is too far...

@JRnyc

props for metta!:smile:

Got my Curry just now. No customs bill yet...but expecting one in the future.

It'll be all worth it though...look at this beauty!!!

Quote:
As a Canadian, you already know those duties are something evil
EVIL. Anything shipped from a business and/or valued at $100 CAD or more will get import taxes. Every time.

I had my Curry shipped to my USA address this time, curious to see if it will slide through tax free...

Back
Top Bottom