Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

the ACC got the new authentics in last month in very limited quantities and they were blank. that said they refuse to sell them blank you have to get them customized... the problem is their customizers do it with twill instead of mesh. told the store manager i refuse to pay $300+ for a jerseys that isnt up to team specs... she agreed with me and said she thought the numbers were off too. got her to talk to the Raptors equipment manager and they are together trying to get the team customizer to do the jerseys with proper mesh. she said she'd get back to me in the new year so it should be soon.

on a side note... the raptors customizers are called silver crystal and they are also responsible for all the mobile customization kiosks you see at virtually every stadium in north america. i was planning on visiting them directly to get some blue jays stuff done...
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Please let us know how it goes with Silver Crystal, I've been meaning to visit them to do a a Christie and a Curry for some time now.

I stopped by the Real Sports booth during the Sports Expo in November, and when I inquired about blanks with mesh numbers I got the same referral to Silver Crystal. I got the impression bypassing the dealer and going straight through them is doable, but it isn't something they advertise or typically offer to the general public. Apparently they have templates for the older 2000's Raptor's jersey's too, but that's only what I've heard and I have yet to confirm it myself.

I wouldn't count on RS offering mesh as an option in a city like Toronto, it seems amongst the vast sea of culture followers and OVO groupies flocking to buy Raptors/Jays apparel these days, sports enthusiasts like us are certainly in the minority of customers who care about the material. Hell, you go to the ACC or Rogers Center on any given game day and at least half of the jersey's you see are from Dr. Flea's
laugh.gif

willwright willwright i feel you but i think this real sports manager is actually making an earnest effort to make sure we get what we want. otherwise i could have bought the jersey over a month ago. i guess worst case scenario i pay for the twill, send to EPS to strip and redo in mesh. would only end up costing $500 per jersey. $600+ after shipping and duty :ohwell:

silver crystal does all the toronto sports jerseys you see in the official team stores including throwbacks and it wouldnt surprise me if they had templates for a large number of other teams given their connection to the rest of the sports world.

just got back from the warriors game tonight against denver, was hoping to pick up the curry authentic at the team store, but sold out again. i will never get one :lol:

Last edited:
hi gentlemen,

i've been lurking for a while, finally decided to post. :smile:

recently saw some interesting staff by ebay seller cityofwinners.

has anyone ever made some business with guy? is he legit?

the other thing i want to hear you about is this majerle jersey.

did they ever release home sunburst of "thunder dan"?

so far i've only seen sir charles in this style.

all the details look good to me, horizontally elongated mesh, jock tag, even font.

thanks folks

Last edited:
hi gentlemen,
i've been lurking for a while, finally decided to post. :smile:

all the details look good to me, horizontally elongated mesh, jock tag, even font.

The Majerle is legit. I used to have one, and as is the case with all the Suns jerseys form that era the mesh is horizontal. Keep in mind that jersey may fit smaller than tagged, I've had size 48 Suns jerseys that fit like a 44. Cityofwinners is legit, he used to be on the jersey forums. Some of his stuff is a bit overpriced and he will blatantly resell stuff he just purchased, but he is reliable and has some rare stuff.

The Majerle is legit. I used to have one, and as is the case with all the Suns jerseys form that era the mesh is horizontal. Keep in mind that jersey may fit smaller than tagged, I've had size 48 Suns jerseys that fit like a 44. Cityofwinners is legit, he used to be on the jersey forums. Some of his stuff is a bit overpriced and he will blatantly resell stuff he just purchased, but he is reliable and has some rare stuff.

in my experience these suns jerseys fit larger than they are tagged :ohwell:

in my experience these suns jerseys fit larger than they are tagged :ohwell:

Are you talking about the pro cuts? I'm referring to the early 90s retail authentics like the one he showed there. I've had 3 and sold them all due to size issues. Then I bought a pro cut, and my pro cut is too long to wear so I gave up :lol:

Last edited:
Christmas swingman jerseys are on sale for $25 on NBA shop. I know we only buy authentic but I figured for the price, someone might be interested.

hi gentlemen,
i've been lurking for a while, finally decided to post. :smile: I've sold some of my jerseys to him. He is a little bit of a hassle to deal with and will rip you off in every way possible.

thanks folks

Are you talking about the pro cuts? I'm referring to the early 90s retail authentics like the one he showed there. I've had 3 and sold them all due to size issues. Then I bought a pro cut, and my pro cut is too long to wear so I gave up :lol:

ya i have a 44 that fits like a 48. they must have put all the 44 tags on the 48s and vice versa

wow

that's sample! nice to see adidas was considering different material than meshrev30...

as i know, nike was using that shine material in 90's in heat unis

btw. saw a lot samples lately on ebay

like knicks jerseys with side panels that were considering...

Back
Top Bottom