Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

tried to sell it a Kobe Size 50 as a Game-worn jersey. buy kobe worn a size 52 in that year
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191695146401

After discovering this truth, the same jersey magically became size 52 a week later.
How can i know it is the same jersey? Maybe he has 2 of the same?
Well just take a look on the "LAKERS" u will find them to be photomatched.  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191701550385

And another masterpiece 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191854450412
Cutting is off, color is off. Everything is off
and a supposed-to-be a 20 years old jersey, the embroidery is just like new?.
If you try to convince yourself that maybe he just keep the jersey in a very good way. Well then i am not going to argue with u. Becoz that makes me look stupid. 

And for your reference, a legit champion kobe looks like this 

So. are these count as "EVIDENCE" ?

actually everyone knows this guy sells custom jersey, at least people in my community know.  So I am actually surprised that people here are worshipping him like God. 

Maybe he did have some legit collection. but most of the stuff he selling are customized. 

Well if u dont like what i said, ok u can ignore me. I can only hope that you guys will not get any custom jersey for ridiculous price in the future. 

Explain, are customized authentic jerseys frowned upon in da hardcore jersey collecting community? Or is it him selling them as game worn da issue here?

Cuz authentic customized jerseys always had their proper place in Jersey collecting, word to da MJ 45 authentic i customized on NBA.com when nike had da bulls contract.

He's referring to dude customizing gamers of superstars and switching tags

That's a big no no I'm the game worn community

Customizing authentics on the other hand, no issue if you look through the thread with so many people buying blanks

tried to sell it a Kobe Size 50 as a Game-worn jersey. buy kobe worn a size 52 in that year
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191695146401

After discovering this truth, the same jersey magically became size 52 a week later.
How can i know it is the same jersey? Maybe he has 2 of the same?
Well just take a look on the "LAKERS" u will find them to be photomatched.  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191701550385

And another masterpiece 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191854450412
Cutting is off, color is off. Everything is off
and a supposed-to-be a 20 years old jersey, the embroidery is just like new?.
If you try to convince yourself that maybe he just keep the jersey in a very good way. Well then i am not going to argue with u. Becoz that makes me look stupid. 

And for your reference, a legit champion kobe looks like this 

So. are these count as "EVIDENCE" ?

actually everyone knows this guy sells custom jersey, at least people in my community know.  So I am actually surprised that people here are worshipping him like God. 

Maybe he did have some legit collection. but most of the stuff he selling are customized. 

Well if u dont like what i said, ok u can ignore me. I can only hope that you guys will not get any custom jersey for ridiculous price in the future. 

Explain, are customized authentic jerseys frowned upon in da hardcore jersey collecting community? Or is it him selling them as game worn da issue here?

Cuz authentic customized jerseys always had their proper place in Jersey collecting, word to da MJ 45 authentic i customized on NBA.com when nike had da bulls contract.

He's referring to dude customizing gamers of superstars and switching tags

That's a big no no I'm the game worn community

Customizing authentics on the other hand, no issue if you look through the thread with so many people buying blanks

Oh thats like that old school Jordan P.E. scandal back in da day...

Just got my LeBron HWC from the CAVS teamstore during their 25

Signed Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love with COA's from Cleveland Cavaliers.
Blank Authentic Home White and Alternate Gold.
Retail CAVS Alternate LeBron James from Cavs Team Shop.

If anyone has the Navy opening night Irving or James, or the current Rev 30 James or Irving Navy in an XXL please let me know.

Nice CAVS jerseys!

You mean one of these?

I got the Gold LeBron and I was going to return it but I might just keep it. I wish they sold the current with the Jerry logo on the back though.

Yup! That's the navy I need. I missed out again while on the pursuit of sneakers.

And I couldn't agree more. It's so frustrating to pay a premium for a premium product and get outdated jerseys from pre 2014 sold as current. Just shows the laziness from adidas. If you go to any of the sites like Upper Deck, that sell autographed LeBron items, they sell authentic jerseys for their autographed jerseys. All of them are new as they have the logo on the back, but none are game worn or team issued. It makes me wonder where these are selling if they are even selling at all without a signature.

Yup! That's the navy I need. I missed out again while on the pursuit of sneakers.

And I couldn't agree more. It's so frustrating to pay a premium for a premium product and get outdated jerseys from pre 2014 sold as current. Just shows the laziness from adidas. If you go to any of the sites like Upper Deck, that sell autographed LeBron items, they sell authentic jerseys for their autographed jerseys. All of them are new as they have the logo on the back, but none are game worn or team issued. It makes me wonder where these are selling if they are even selling at all without a signature.

I almost got the black sleeved one but passed. Should have bought more when they had that 25% off for the threes record. The Kyrie is accurate though since he did wear that style. I spoke with the team store and they flat out told me that they had a bunch of blanks and customized them. I was even thinking of taking it to a tailor to see if they can remove the feont jerry and have a new one replaced in the back. We'll see though. Maybe they could mark it down for a discount. The wine HWC 25th is really growing on me.

I didnt make it clear. My fault.

The one you are referring is from the official website. those customized jerseys are perfectly ok.

If you trade customized jersey from unofficial sources like EPS, it is alright as long as you specified it.

The thing that I cannot accept is using customized one to pretend it is a legit jersey. This is clearly cheating.

Last edited:

I almost got the black sleeved one but passed. Should have bought more when they had that 25% off for the threes record. The Kyrie is accurate though since he did wear that style. I spoke with the team store and they flat out told me that they had a bunch of blanks and customized them. I was even thinking of taking it to a tailor to see if they can remove the feont jerry and have a new one replaced in the back. We'll see though. Maybe they could mark it down for a discount. The wine HWC 25th is really growing on me.

You can't, it's embroidered directly into the jersey lol

I didnt make it clear. My fault.

The one you are referring is from the official website. those customized jerseys are perfectly ok.

If you trade customized jersey from unofficial sources like EPS, it is alright as long as you specified it.

The thing that I cannot accept is using customized one to pretend it is a legit jersey. This is clearly cheating.

Since when has EPS been "unofficial"?

I used to do my customized jerseys at Cosby (and old Knicks outfitters)

im pretty sure as long as da actual Jersey template is authentic then w/e u put on it is open season, since thats da only way u can get players who aren't commercially available...

Last edited:
New to this site! Here's one I recently copped. Away Monta Ellis jersey like the ones from the Warriors "We Believe" Era of 2006-07. These older authentics are quite a bit heavy compared to the current Revolution 30's, I'm tellin ya...                           

I swear I'm the person who sold this to you

You live in Milpitas don't you? Lmao

Last edited:
Question for you guys. I'm doing this but I want to know should you be in this same situation would you do the same.

Would you drive and hour (potential heavy traffic) for the road Jordan 45 for $175? I talked this guy down on Craigslist

from $250 to $175. He won't go any lower. I'm meeting up with him later this evening. I think that's a great deal, so I'm

willing to make that trip. I'll post pics later on.

Driving an hour is nothing IMO

if the jersey is real and it's something you want? Go for it man

Thanks man. Yeah the drive wont be bad. From the pics shown everything is real. Hopefully things go smooth.

Back
Top Bottom