Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I only have one NBA jersey left in the stash. A home, Nike, Dallas - Finley jersey. Tags still attached. Was going through some pics of ones I let go, and I may miss this one the most...
eyes.gif

Just got back from the Kyrispy Kreme Tour and ECF Game 1. 

Picked this up randomly. 

The only authentics in stock at the team shop were:

Black sleeved LeBron

Navy Kevin Love

and this one tucked in the middle.

Only authentic I need for James is the navy now.

i liked those sleeved noche latina knicks jerseys from a couple years ago.. **** looked like a baseball jersey

what's the different between these two? i mean there's nba logo instead of team logo on left.

is that to tell pro cut from gamer or what?

Hey guys! Just picked up this sand-knit Jordan jersey from the local thrift. Can I get a legit check on this ? I never owned a sand-knit before so I can't really tell. Also, can someone estimate a value on this ? Is it rare? I never knew there were sand knits with the Jordan imprint missing on the back above the 23. It's brand new (altough no tags), and I picked it up for what would equate to 8$ in my local currency 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys! Just picked up this sand-knit Jordan jersey from the local thrift. Can I get a legit check on this ? I never owned a sand-knit before so I can't really tell. Also, can someone estimate a value on this ? Is it rare? I never knew there were sand knits with the Jordan imprint missing on the back above the 23. It's brand new (altough no tags), and I picked it up for what would equate to 8$ in my local currency 
happy.gif
Very nice pickup in that size. Its like the equivalent of a retail authentic. The number font is just different than what was worn on court. Not sure why most of these did not have the name maybe licensing agreements? Someone posted old catalog photos a few pages back where you could order these types of jerseys. 

Last edited:

happy.gif
Nice jersey! Value is at $190-ish

Very nice pickup on the sand knit Jordan, one of those thrift finds everyone hopes to have one day. Nice Robinson as well. 

Very nice pickup in that size. Its like the equivalent of a retail authentic. The number font is just different than what was worn on court. Not sure why most of these did not have the name maybe licensing agreements? Someone posted old catalog photos a few pages back where you could order these types of jerseys. 

Yup....

Back
Top Bottom