Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is the red 1997/98 Jordan retail pro cut worth anything?
nerd.gif
Like $350-400

soooo when the hell gsw gonna drop them city jerseys?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Found in Facebook group locally, trying to get better pictures to make sure it's legit.

Thought about either flipping or keeping it but wasn't sure on the worth and didn't want to possibly over pay

Last edited:
Found in Facebook group locally, trying to get better pictures to make sure it's legit.

Thought about either flipping or keeping it but wasn't sure on the worth and didn't want to possibly over pay
I'd have to see photos. Can't give judgement based solely on the price.

You should buy if it's the white tag version (The ones with 2000's jock tag + 97-98 year tag aren't very valuable)

Yea I said it's a retail procut aka with the hanging white tag and he sent me more pictures and It's fake. Messed up tags and says made in USA

Last edited:
That stretched out Bull on the tag is like a blessing. Makes things so much easier lol

(btw, by "white tag", I meant the white neck tag used on '97-'99 jerseys)

Last edited:
The Stockton is legit, but I'm not sure he wore that size (so it may be a custom of a blank Jazz team issued jersey). There were lots of Jazz blanks on ebay a few years back and many ended up customized.

Dope pickup @Disgusta
 . I wanted to bid on one of those sleeve Pelicans jerseys but forgot when they ended. You from the NO ??
Thanks. Middle of nowhere GA. I just love the Mardi Gras jersey. Next I'm trying to get one of the Hawks playoffs jerseys, then my wallet needs a break.

Back
Top Bottom