Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

son was spiteful of da slimmed down jerseys
laugh.gif

i wonder if Kobe could fit into his rookie jersey
His 2008 Olympic jersey was prolly the same size as his rookie one (or maybe even smaller)

Appreciate those pics of that 85 Jordan all star.

I've been looking for that edition in a 40 or 44 and finally stumbled upon one :pimp:

for anyone wondering about sleeved jerseys you can go up a size from your normal rev30 jersey and be fine

Would it be a "bad" idea to get the same size?

If I'm an XL in rev30, would XL in sleeved be ok? I only ask because a 2XL isn't available

No not really you should be fine, just depends how you like your jerseys to fit.

I didn't want to be wearing it like a compression shirt

Sounds like we wear the same size so hope this helps. Underneath is the M&N '89 MJ All Star size 40 and on top is the Adidas Swingman Butler All Star size small.

I agree with ROB that the size 36 is smaller because I tried the M&N '89 MJ All Star in a 36 at the NBA Store back in 2014 and the employee watching me try it on was worried it was going to rip as I tried to put it on.

Replied! Thanks

Where do u guys grab all these??? Do u just grab them from Mn??? eBay? If eBay...can anyone point me in the direction of a trusted seller or alternate to mitchell and ness??? Not a jersey expert, so I can't just trust myself and buy one lol

uhh.....when and where do we get the gold tag lebron jerseys? :nerd:

and can somebody help me get a ben simmons sixers jersey thanks

Last edited:
:lol: sorry had to laugh because I did literally the EXACT same thing: visited NYC summer 2014, went to (that temporary) NBA store and they only had sz 36 left in that jersey and I also "fought with it" putting it on/taking it off (who knows same jersey?)

For reference I also wear sz 40 M&N, M in adidas authentics, swingmans: S for old cut, M for new cut

Probably was the same jersey :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do u guys grab all these??? Do u just grab them from Mn??? eBay? If eBay...can anyone point me in the direction of a trusted seller or alternate to mitchell and ness??? Not a jersey expert, so I can't just trust myself and buy one lol

What are you looking for?

uhh.....when and where do we get the gold tag lebron jerseys?
nerd.gif

and can somebody help me get a ben simmons sixers jersey thanks
dang that jersey bandwagon flipped quick 
roll.gif
 nah but i feel ya I just copped the sleeved size m from the team shop, gonna put a finals patch on it... historic

Has M&N ever made a jersey with recent materials such as drifit I know they haven't done rev30 but how will they reproduce that when it's time? Have they even done that heavy material like the nuggets Melo era?

Last edited:
dang that jersey bandwagon flipped quick :rofl:  nah but i feel ya I just copped the sleeved size m from the team shop, gonna put a finals patch on it... historic

lol

i got a decent lebron collection (all swingmen tho) .... a gold tag cleveland jersey is gonna be super valuable...and i know CLE sells the authentics :smokin (not mesh but still)

and for the sixers, i havent seen a single authentic of the new jerseys :frown: ... i've kept my eye on the auctions, but i didnt see anything

lol

i got a decent lebron collection (all swingmen tho) .... a gold tag cleveland jersey is gonna be super valuable...and i know CLE sells the authentics
smokin.gif
(not mesh but still)

and for the sixers, i havent seen a single authentic of the new jerseys
frown.gif
... i've kept my eye on the auctions, but i didnt see anything
there were some blue blank size L's on the bay a few months back.. gold tagged too. i think there might still be one on there

The cut on the red joint is horrible on mine :x

White one, the cut fits me almost perfectly.

Almost don't want the red one anymore.

dope jerseys. i grabbed the white. i woulda figured they'd be cut exactly the same. that's odd. i have 6 m&n jordan authentics and the only one that seems to be cut different than the rest is the white rookie jersey.

sorry if this has been asked to death but how do sleeved authentics fit in comparison to an nfl elite jersey?

i wear a 40 in nfl elite so not sure if id be a M or L

i also dont want it to fit extra long, is there much of a length difference between the M and L?

thanks guys 

Has M&N ever made a jersey with recent materials such as drifit I know they haven't done rev30 but how will they reproduce that when it's time? Have they even done that heavy material like the nuggets Melo era?

they just retroed da AI wide shoulders with da dazzle material....

That Kemp's %100 legit.
thanks. what kinda threw me off is the #40. in pictures, it seems to be inside the circle but this one is located outside of it. i've seen champions that have it both inside and out so i'm not sure if one is fake or if both are authentic and it's just an inconsitent quirk on some jerseys

anybody have any links on good Facebook groups that buy/sell authentic NBA jerseys? Thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom