Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah #40 is really low, but every jersey is different, with some different details and/or defaults.

It could be a customized jersey too, but in that case it was a legit Champion blank; but I don't think so here.

Yeah #40 is really low, but every jersey is different, with some different details and/or defaults.

It could be a customized jersey too, but in that case it was a legit Champion blank; but I don't think so here.
'preciate it homie

thanks hombres. was sweating over that gold logo lookin kinda crooked over there but it's all good

Anybody know where I can get some sleeve Cavs jersey like the one James wore for the finals game 5 and 7?

Anybody know where I can get some sleeve Cavs jersey like the one James wore for the finals game 5 and 7?
I'm on the same boat as you. i asked the question earlier about the sizing, and it was for this. Cavsteamshop had an XL in the lebron authentic sleeved and by the time i decided to go with a size, it was gone...

anyone in OH willing to make a run for me to the team store?? DM me i got you! 

Last edited:
New pickup. Shawn Kemp Seattle Sonics throwback Champion jersey, size 50 + 4 inches. The Sonics wore this jersey once, on December 2nd, 1993, against the Washington Bullets, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Bullets first game in their stadium. This is the first time I can recall teams wearing throwbacks in a game. The seller also threw in some old school basketball cards and stickers, including a Mitch Richmond.

Keeping the thread going. My Reginald Miller.
Ok ok, I see you 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom