Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I knew which one he was talking about. I got an email on my phone when the USA gear was available. I'm 100% positive I saw Kyrie Authentics. Granted that was early this morning.

Though I guess that might have been a **** up on their end. When I checked, they also had a customizable replica up for $124.99 and you could only put women's soccer players on it. The Kyrie authentic may have been a **** up like that was.

Last edited:
I knew which one he was talking about. I got an email on my phone when the USA gear was available. I'm 100% positive I saw Kyrie Authentics. Granted that was early this morning.

Though I guess that might have been a **** up on their end. When I checked, they also had a customizable replica up for $124.99 and you could only put women's soccer players on it. The Kyrie authentic may have been a **** up like that was.
Maybe, cuz I know when I checked (when notifications went off) all I saw for authentic was KD.

This adidas logo on them make me confused, authentic jerseys don't have it
yes they do, pre-rev30 style. 
wink.gif
 rev30 don't.

My local Burlington's had these authentic USA practice jerseys regular 80 but they was selling for 9 well at least I think they authentic correct me if I'm wrong because the quality was on point heavy material with sublimated graphics

My local Burlington's had these authentic USA practice jerseys regular 80 but they was selling for 9 well at least I think they authentic correct me if I'm wrong because the quality was on point heavy material with sublimated graphics

Grab me some mediums? I've legit been looking for those everywhere but from what I know they weren't made for retail only for players. Been searching since last olympics but never saw for sale and even on eBay, nothing.

Last edited:

If you can grab an XXL in either I'd be pumped haha

Grab me some mediums? I've legit been looking for those everywhere but from what I know they weren't made for retail only for players. Been searching since last olympics but never saw for sale and even on eBay, nothing.
They only had 2 Large I couldn't even fit them I wear 2xl I'll go back tomorrow and get them for you

If you can grab an XXL in either I'd be pumped haha
I checked for 2xl for my size but I'll go back carefully through everything tomorrow for everyone

ay man it ain't about reselling :lol:

Want that large but don't want it to be too big :smh:
It will fit..I walked out pissed saying to myself no blank rev30 this is some bull this store never gets anything I'm not a reseller lol tried it once with a jersey it's still in my closet today lol when I sell my Jordans this month everything gone be retail or close to it

Last edited:
They make lots of those jerseys, I'm sure they will be poppin up on eBay like most outlet type places that get hard to find items especially NBA.

Back
Top Bottom