Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What is up with all of his Orlando J Williams customs? Decent twill job but that price. :lol:  Outside of M&N and swingmans almost everything is previously purchased on ebay. While most of it is legit I have definitely seen some questionable stuff and tag doctoring. That just comes with the territory of flipping hundreds of items at a time. I do appreciate his photography skills though. 
What's his ebay name?

he's selling a j.kidd Nets joint in the red 90's champion style. it's a nice jersey and nice but historically wildly inaccurate custom, but $400 for that seriously? dude is infuriating

The blue joint
s-l1600.jpg

nah what I meant was I thought sellers re listed stuff because they didn't like the price it went for, but now I can tell that its obvious shill bidding, and its only relisted cause no ones payin for it lol
in my eyes, relisting to get more is equal to shill bidding, even worse. it is actually even more serious cuz in that case you have to cancel transaction and deny someone to pay for what they fairly won.
mean.gif
 in both cases those **** don't allow buyers/bidders to win items for decent price.

but ebay won't do anything to prevent that, so it's better to just pass over it like it's not happening. unfortunately.

sorry guys if answered already, but is hardwoodfames on ebay legit? Are those real authentic m&n jerseys?
his pr guys lurking here? 
laugh.gif

few months of pick-ups:

Last edited:
Tried my cp3 on again, joint fits like a gay dress :smh:
Can't even put a pic on here how bad it is, ima end up in some memes :lol:

Xl, which should equate to a 48. I'm a little fat around the waist but goddamn that got nothing to do with length

Back
Top Bottom