Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

$120 is an absolute steal

hope u get it man. the other dude could easily be hwf, would be a shame to lose out to him at that price

New pickup. One of my most sought after Mitchell and Ness jerseys. 1973-1974 Seattle Supersonics Spencer Haywood, size 48. Great material and quality and I love the design! I have another amazing pickup coming soon, so stay tuned for that.
this man right here 
pimp.gif

Just got this beauty in the mail
What a beauty indeed
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
definitely deserves ALL 3 (green) puffin' smileys...

Could you plz tell me the measurements for the jersey? I am looking to purchase a 50th Anniversery Kemp from Champion in size 48, but have been hesitant to do because I heard they run smaller. I would definitely appreciate any help on the sizing. BTW it's the mint  Kemp jersey HWF is selling on Ebay, I don't want to purchase from him, but do I have any choice? If anyone can provide an alternative, I'm open to all offers...

Last edited:
dang i remember when you almost couldnt give away those big country jerseys. there were dozens of em on the bay for like $20-40 sigh

Hi guys

do you think this authentic is legit?

I am a little confused due to this dual patch misalignment.

What do you think?

dang i remember when you almost couldnt give away those big country jerseys. there were dozens of em on the bay for like $20-40 sigh

M&N retroing it & ppl lookin for da OG's is a factor...time is another, these OG's are approaching 20 years old...only so many out in da wild.

Recent pickup:

Julius "Dr. J" Erving. University of Massachusetts. 29*34 Vintage Sportswear. Authentic. Size 58. 97 x 68 cm (38 x 26.7 inches).

I didn't know this brand, but it's a good quality, heavy jersey, similar to some of the early M&N jerseys.

Nice! I've been looking for this jersey forever. Could never find it in my size.

Last edited:
i had high hopes for this jersey when i read about this....

but these jersey a straight trash.... GODDAMMIT!!!!!
should've gone with the run tmcs over that crap... they're also bringing back the chinese new year jerseys but in white.

Back
Top Bottom