Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Still no Garnett on Fanatics. Might have to wait to cop on Black Friday sale then.
Wide Shoulder Iverson is on Fanatics though.

So Spurs logo is wrong from the factory right?.... That may be the reason that these didnt used for games....
Yep, according to the seller the Spurs logo was a mistake by Adidas.

@alkisros @sd61867153 @Showtime4 propz for the insights, you guys really know your stuff. I had never even heard of EPS, blank jerseys, serial numbers and so on before navigating this thread
nerd.gif

Last edited:
thank you for the info. Been told it was fake, a replica, it doesnt have the gold nba logo and the list goes on.

it's definitely not fake, but that's the only answer that would make any kind of sense. Replicas would be all screened on and the gold logo only existed for one year. Who were you asking :lol: they clearly know nothing about jerseys.

Hardwoodfames,reddit, couple people in my inbox. Called around sports places in my area(Southwest Missouri)

More proof hardwoodfames is a scumbag, he knows this is legit and was probably just trying to get over on you. Since they haven't made these jerseys in 20 years its unlikely most people who work in sporting goods stores know anything about the old school stuff.

someone12345 is right, tons of fakes being bought and sold among collectors. Bad fakes, too. Seems like there's more collectors now, but they don't take the time to do research or to ask questions.

I take it he's know for shady biz. Figured id get some answers here. A lot of fakes and praise for them on reddit is beyond measures.

we haven't helped each other in this thread in a while,

not since the Curry authentic release.

Hopefully that NB europe store gets Durant authentics

thank you for the info. Been told it was fake, a replica, it doesnt have the gold nba logo and the list goes on.
 I believe this jersey has a factory error (logoman) and was originally a blank customized into a kevin johnson jersey. 

Suns did not have a logoman above the left shoulder during 94-95 or 95-96, which is the year your jersey is from (can't make out the exact year from your pic). I have seen these suns jerseys with NO logoman before so it's possible someone sewed a logoman into the jersey after it was made.

Also, the pro-cut tags with no markings indicating extra length have always been customs in my experience. I know people will tell me this is not true, but I have seen several of these blank jerseys, with this tagging, made into custom jerseys. Even a true procut with no extra length will say "+0 length". I don't know why or how these blank jerseys exist, but they do (for example, every single AI rookie jersey you see on ebay). One theory is that these double tagged blanks were the starting point before length was added.

However, these jerseys still tend to sell for a pretty penny. Some buyers will still spend $$$ if it looks good. Some buyers don't do their homework and our thinking they are getting a game issued or even game worn Kevin Johnson jersey, due to deceitful sellers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom