Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@eyanks you got some nice pickups, where are you from USA or Asia?

Last edited by a moderator:

You know your collection is on another level when people suspect that you're Asian
this 
nthat.gif

I have a couple other things coming in, it's getting out of control :lol: but I can't pass up my grails. Had to sell more stuff to pay for it and I'm still selling. I already sold my T Mac Raptors since it was too big, I'm also looking to move the Garnett rookie since it isn't my size anyway.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I know it is too late to brag about a OKC Durant jersey, but I still customized a blank with mesh numbers from JWC athletics in Taiwan . Check out the pictures and let me know what you think! I got numbers and name stitched by a local tailor that is known to work on authentic jerseys.

I found the numbers to be very flexible and not stiff compared to EPS. Also, the mesh holes are more oval and not circular.

Last edited:
Updated LeBron James authentic collection

EPS Gold Cavs

EPS White Cavaliers

EPS Red Miami

Retail '76 HWC Cavaliers

Retail 15-16 Alternate Cavs

Retail 2009 Road Cleveland

Retail 2009 Alternate Navy Cleveland

Miami is Pending Sale.

If anyone has the following:

- Opening Night 2014 LeBron

- Opening Night 2014 Kyrie

- Retail Navy LeBron

- Retail Navy Kyrie

- Retail Black Sleeve LeBron

- Retail Cleveland Road LeBron

Please contact me. 

Follow my Instagram for more! (@daltonbc93)

Got this jersey in today at a great price. After ebay bucks, it cost me $195 shipped. Mitchell & Ness "Volume II" Michael Jordan Home Rookie jersey (1984-1985), size 44, to match his rookie game worn size. Everything on the jersey is screened on. It came with the fancy box, that box is super heavy, I'm impressed with the presentation. These were limited to 1,264 to represent the number of games he played in his career. Mine is # 626. This usually sells for double what I paid so I consider this a steal.

Jordan collection is done :D :D :D :D . Just bought the last Jordan I wanted. I don't have all his jerseys, but I have all the ones I've wanted.

(...) Everything on the jersey is screened on.(...)

not exactly:smile:

bulls is screen printed, numbers and name are vinyl

the same way as game worn jerseys were made

other restocks mj rookie jerseys were made innacurate, everything was vinyl or everything was screen printed...

game jerseys were mixed as ur jersey

great pick up. if m&n could do every jersey accuracy like that, would buy much more...

Kevin Durant on the Warriors :smh: still can not believe that,

the jerseys do not even suit him, neither the home, nor the road one.

Lakers or Cetics colors would have suited him better, not to mention OKC! Can not wait for the first OKC - GSW matchup!

They goin to beat OKC by 50, and KD probably won't even play in the 4th.

This Warriors team will reach video game levels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom