Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I have this Warriors jersey that's blank

Who can do a customization for the name and number on it?

I don't think EPS does this style anymore - it's not on their website and i just emailed them.

Okay, EPS can do the customization, but the question is:

Should I do a curry rookie?

or an agent zero?

thoughts??

I'd get an unusual player from the '07 team. Stephen Jackson or Al Harrington or something. I still believe. :D

I'd get an unusual player from the '07 team. Stephen Jackson or Al Harrington or something. I still believe. :D

Absolutely. I'm all about the not so popular players' jerseys. Why get a Curry when you can be a little different?

Shrug.

Are you against M&N jerseys? I think M&N is dropping that rookie curry some time.

I'd go Arenas if M&N is making that Curry.
Hell no for Arenas due to bad rep. That indefensible gun incident with Crittenton in 2010 doomed his image.  Join the status quo and stick with the #babyfaceassassin.  

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Bulls shop at the United Center has Wade authentics? I ask because I saw one on eBay that looked like it had the mesh numbers

Does anyone know if the Bulls shop at the United Center has Wade authentics? I ask because I saw one on eBay that looked like it had the mesh numbers
Last I saw they had Butler and Wade authentics but they use their own version of twill numbers. These are better than the printed ones that the nbastore uses. 

How much as he asking? It was prob HWF he recently posted it on IG

Last I saw they had Butler and Wade authentics but they use their own version of twill numbers. These are better than the printed ones that the nbastore uses. 

Thanks. I just can't justify the price for it when they don't even use the mesh numbers. I think if they are going to rape people with their prices they should at least use the same materials as the gamers.

Hell no for Arenas due to bad rep. That indefensible gun incident with Crittenton in 2010 doomed his image.  Join the status quo and stick with the #babyfaceassassin.  

But the Arenas on the dubs was the 2nd round pick who made a name for himself and was such a good find on the horrendous team that had no choice but to play him since he was the only bright spot at the time.

Dubs shot themselves in the foot by playing him so much that they couldn't match the wizards offer and had to let him go.

hence the arenas rules....

Back
Top Bottom