Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I think we knew Nike wasn't gonna continue those jerseys, it was an adidas thing and players haven't liked em since their introduction.

Just wanna see how these jerseys look and potential costs of an authentic.

Thanks mate

Yeah, worn in their first 4 home games

Wondering how often NBA players wear new jerseys these days? Does it depend on the player?

Obviously depends on wear and tear, etc. on the jersey, but do most players wear a new one every game?

they have several sets of jerseys, some players change into new jerseys at halftime.
Interesting, this is the same thing footballers(soccer players) do. I know for sure that most players of major clubs(Man Utd,Real Madrid,Bayern Munich)change into a clean jersey at halftime. And they usually end up swapping jerseys after the game with their opponents.

Big football clubs usually have 3 kits(home,away,alternate/3rd) and I think have like 3 or 4 jerseys for each style. Which is like 12 jerseys in total for the whole season, just estimating.

I think we knew Nike wasn't gonna continue those jerseys, it was an adidas thing and players haven't liked em since their introduction.

Just wanna see how these jerseys look and potential costs of an authentic.
If it's like the Olympic jerseys of this year I won't be too happy. Passable but could be better

Not sure if they will change the layout of the jersey and probably keep them as is for now

I'm sure maybe a total overhaul is coming in the future

I read that replica jerseys, starting next season, will no longer be sold in stores. You will only be able to get them from NBA website or fanatics. I found it interesting seeing as how that's the cheaper option and that's what the average person will go for. It said other styles would be sold in normal retail stores (swingman and authentic?) and would range between 110-300.

Last edited:
I read that replica jerseys, starting next season, will no longer be sold in stores. You will only be able to get them from NBA website or fanatics. I found it interesting seeing as how that's the cheaper option and that's what the average person will go for. It said authentics would be sold in stores. It.

I read that replica jerseys, starting next season, will no longer be sold in stores. You will only be able to get them from NBA website or fanatics. I found it interesting seeing as how that's the cheaper option and that's what the average person will go for. It said other styles would be sold in normal retail stores (swingman and authentic?) and would range between 110-300.

And to add to that, I guess I misread the first time, replicas will be available in actual team stores and the NBA store in NYC but that's about it. They also said the jerseys will be produced much quicker since fanatics will be producing as well as distributing them.

Got this recently too.  Not gonna lie, I'm sort of in love with it 
laugh.gif

If it's like the Olympic jerseys of this year I won't be too happy. Passable but could be better

yeah same here. I'm not a fan of the college jerseys too. they look like they are those compression workout shirts

Quote:
Not sure if they will change the layout of the jersey and probably keep them as is for now

no way they will keep rev30 kind of system...

they r working for a while on new project

there was article about nike/basketball and they are preparing for it for a while and will introduce new system

i think ncaa/usa is just a prelude what will happen. probably league/teams will not let nike do wifebeater style jerseys (where would be ads?)

but jerseys material and holes will be the same as us/ncaa. i'm expecting a lot of holes

we saw sixers jersey with swoosh. there was no wifebeater cut. so it will be the same change as when rev30 comes after drifit. unis will looks the same, but used materials, system will be different.

only question is, how names, numbers and team wordmarks will be added. in ncaa everything is sewn, as pre rev30 but usa unis is something new, so if nike will bring new concept it will not suprise me.

Last edited:
another shield bidding alert:

ebay id: mrbandsound

shield id: b***b (51), & n***w (335)

This guy is certainly working with another ebay seller called "lovebitbu" who also has his own shield bidders, as they are auctioning some of the same jerseys and they both from HongKong. 

So, don't bite. 

Quote:

no way they will keep rev30 kind of system...
they r working for a while on new project
there was article about nike/basketball and they are preparing for it for a while and will introduce new system

i think ncaa/usa is just a prelude what will happen. probably league/teams will not let nike do wifebeater style jerseys (where would be ads?)
but jerseys material and holes will be the same as us/ncaa. i'm expecting a lot of holes

we saw sixers jersey with swoosh. there was no wifebeater cut. so it will be the same change as when rev30 comes after drifit. unis will looks the same, but used materials, system will be different.

only question is, how names, numbers and team wordmarks will be added. in ncaa everything is sewn, as pre rev30 but usa unis is something new, so if nike will bring new concept it will not suprise me.

Yea I was referring to the actual cut of the jerseys, like you mentioned the dozers. I think the outline/cut of the jerseys will stay the same for now

As long as they don't go with that wife beater tank top crap it's cool and not plastic weird crap numbers

We'll see tho :nerd:

Whats a good price for an authentic champion jersey that's in good condition? I've never purchased one before. Is it all dependant on the player?

Def dependent on player

I was about to ask if you were the Australian/Russian bodybuilder Aziz till I realized he's dead. That aint you is it? :lol:

EDIT: should have done a google search first, screw it this stays up. This has been asked a million times

Last edited:
when i was into jerseys at a youngster in the 90s, authentic were 100 and replica were 40........ not saying that prices should be 100 for a authentic, but it damn sure shouldnt be 300 either....... authentic should be in the 150- at worst 200 dollars... especially when we not getting mesh like we all want

when i was into jerseys at a youngster in the 90s, authentic were 100 and replica were 40........ not saying that prices should be 100 for a authentic, but it damn sure shouldnt be 300 either....... authentic should be in the 150- at worst 200 dollars... especially when we not getting mesh like we all want
THIS!

Yup. Had a bunch of replicas and always paid around $44 with tax. I beat the hell out of those things, played ball in them all the time. Never owned a authentic because they were so expensive at the time. Back then I would rather have two than one so went replica.

I think every player gets 5 sets per jersey style
another shield bidding alert:

ebay id: mrbandsound

shield id: b***b (51), & n***w (335)

This guy is certainly working with another ebay seller called "lovebitbu" who also has his own shield bidders, as they are auctioning some of the same jerseys and they both from HongKong. 

So, don't bite. 

saw that! A number of jerseys popped up on Ebay, which are in Hong Kong! Thanks for the hint!

Back
Top Bottom