Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

[@=/u/93918/badboys2]@badboys2[/@] that was you that sniped me for the Knicks jersey? Good stuff :lol:

missed 2 auctions with orange sleeved jerseys
couldn't miss 3rd time, sorry:smile:
had luck. usually sleep at time when it showed,,,
btw, what would u do? melo?

:lol: it's all good man I had a hard time paying his price considering it was a blank but it's dope for sure.

Personally, I would do a melo but it's because we played vs each other in middle school (I rode the bench) so it's a Baltimore city school connection type thing.

Last edited:
:lol: it's all good man I had a hard time paying his price considering it was a blank but it's dope for sure.

Personally, I would do a melo but it's because we played vs each other in middle school (I rode the bench) so it's a Baltimore city school connection type thing.

feel u, nice!
have the same connection with marcin gortat:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Are these legit?

Two questions. The NBA wore Authentic Champion jerseys during the 90s correct, specifically 1996-97? Is the sizing different than the Authentic Champion jerseys produced in the early 2000s? And is there a noticeable difference between a size 44 and 48? Thanks y'all.

Also does adidas sell authentic NBA jerseys still?

Two questions. The NBA wore Authentic Champion jerseys during the 90s correct, specifically 1996-97? Is the sizing different than the Authentic Champion jerseys produced in the early 2000s? And is there a noticeable difference between a size 44 and 48? Thanks y'all.

Also does adidas sell authentic NBA jerseys still?

yes and yes.

90's champion jerseys are cut small compared to now.

Adidas still selling authentics till da end of this year.

i have this jersey. :lol: :smh:

bought it 56 and taliored it so it fits like procut.

copped it along with da francis rocket throw back that released da same year.

Reebok gets criticized alot..but at LEAST they dropped hardwood classics to da public.

i paid retail. he had it listed for 335. coulda got it for 250 from another seller, but i took too long thinking about it and it was gone, which was to be expected considering the shoes just released again. otherwise, cheapest i saw it was during the last m&n sale and it was like 180. matters fact, there was one listed on the bay months back for like 160, but i was skeptical, tbh. but i've never seen it ds with tags for 150.

of course, i woulda liked to get it cheaper, but it was something i really wanted along with fresh 07s so i copped.

How is anything over 50% a crap deal? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
just curious.... i know why ppl don't like thesofasurfer. i dealt with him before and i'm not soo fond of him either, especially considering it appears his jerseys are blanks originally that he gets "fixed" and presents them as if they came with name and numbers. :smh:

but HWF, i've dealt with him a couple times and never had any issues. other than his prices, what is it that everyone doesn't like about him?

:nerd:

Anyone can help me find the Tmac star design and Penny big suns pro cut game jersey?

I’ll be appreciated if anyone can provide me any info:smile:

just curious.... i know why ppl don't like thesofasurfer. i dealt with him before and i'm not soo fond of him either, especially considering it appears his jerseys are blanks originally that he gets "fixed" and presents them as if they came with name and numbers. :smh:

but HWF, i've dealt with him a couple times and never had any issues. other than his prices, what is it that everyone doesn't like about him?

:nerd:

It's the prices people complain about. It's just as easy to ignore him, I don't see HWF misrepresent what he sells like thesofasurfer. There aren't too many things that HWF has that you can't get somewhere else eventually.

Back
Top Bottom