Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

all those classics compared to the crap designs we get now
mean.gif

My boy went to Game 1 of Warriors/Blazers the other day and picked me up the last Durant road authentic they had. Unfortunately, no mesh numbers (but mesh front logo...damnit Dubs team store!) but I have not been able to find a Durant authentic anywhere...

Anyway, better than nothing I guess...being a Dubs fan, I still think it's a pretty dope pick up...

Get well soon KD! 

Last edited:
Nyc heads. 4U Caps on broadway took go pro's jersey inventory and selling them at $40 each.  Its not online.  You have to go to the store and ask for the jerseys and pretty much what you see is what you get.

Nyc heads. 4U Caps on broadway took go pro's jersey inventory and selling them at $40 each.  Its not online.  You have to go to the store and ask for the jerseys and pretty much what you see is what you get.

what kind of jerseys they had.... ill go to the city today or tomorrow

To me, without using the mesh numbers, it seems like Adidas bridges the gap between authentics and swingman jerseys. But still charge for authentic prices

what kind of jerseys they had.... ill go to the city today or tomorrow
jersey's weren't on display because I don't think they're making the sale public yet. But when you go there ask about the $40 jersey sale.  Mostly older.  MLB,NFL,&NBA. I only got a chance to see the one's in my size. (im a big size (3xl) and they had: Nuggets-Anthony(powder blue), Magic-Mcgrady(Royal), 76ers-Iverson(Blue)) (Its mostly older jerseys, like I said what you see is what you get)

Give them a call before you go to see if they have what you want.  

To me, without using the mesh numbers, it seems like Adidas bridges the gap between authentics and swingman jerseys. But still charge for authentic prices
Yeah, it makes no sense that the NBA Store EU has mesh numbers on the Currys and LeBrons, but the actual TEAM STORE only has the twill version. It's really a shame because Adidas actually makes a nice NBA jersey, but history will look down upon the Adidas era for ditching the retail authentics for a cheaper swingman version to maximize profits and give a huge middle finger to the die hard jersey collector community. 

I thoroughly enjoy the rev30 so I won't mind stocking up on the low if I can since I have no plans on paying retail for the Nike jerseys unless I really like them.

The twill vs mesh stuff. I can completely understand people that really want mesh. It's a definite difference but not a deal breaker if I have no other option from twill.
Like my Garnett is twill and I'm not hurt over it.

Need a Lakers restock or some blanks to pop up, Ebay is just flooded with $500+ Rev 30's

SMH

joints should start hitting now with da nike switch over...

im getting a lil nervous Nike is holding alot of da designs close to da vest.

i hope they don't recut da NBA authentics like they got da NCAA jerseys looking like straight wife beaters..i wasn't a fan of da 2016 Olympic Jerseys this go around either.

too narrow in da back.

Blanks are starting to arrive at the usual spots.

imma pass by tomorrow. gopro used to have HEAT on da og jersey era.

Back
Top Bottom