Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wish you woulda posted it. Had a bunch of eBay bucks would have copped for the hell of it since I haven't found anything to buy

Wish you woulda posted it. Had a bunch of eBay bucks would have copped for the hell of it since I haven't found anything to buy

i was skeptical thats why, since he also was too lazy to take pics of em, i literally said "its a large but here's a pic of a 2XL that looks like it"

also he had a few of too, but da auctions weren't long either...just a couple days.

I have a jersey sizing question for those knowledgeable about dimensions.

I'm looking at an Isiah Thomas M&N jersey on eBay, looks to be an older production, but the size tag is missing.

The seller listed the dimensions as: 36 1/2" collar to bottom of jersey and 25 3/8" pit to pit.

Would anyone be able to provide an approximate size of this jersey by any chance? Thanks in advance.

I have a jersey sizing question for those knowledgeable about dimensions.

I'm looking at an Isiah Thomas M&N jersey on eBay, looks to be an older production, but the size tag is missing.

The seller listed the dimensions as: 36 1/2" collar to bottom of jersey and 25 3/8" pit to pit.

Would anyone be able to provide an approximate size of this jersey by any chance? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like an older run size 52 to me

I was thinking the same thing. The jersey itself looked to be around a 48-52 and I just so happen to wear a 52. I'll give it some more thought before I purchase, though. 

Thanks a lot brother.

Another way to differentiate between authentic and swingman shorts is the team logo (if they have one).

Authentic (left) has the higher quality heat applied patch whereas swingman (right) has the thin twill stitched on.

Legit check pliss. Thanks

Need a Lakers restock or some blanks to pop up, Ebay is just flooded with $500+ Rev 30's

SMH

joints should start hitting now with da nike switch over...

im getting a lil nervous Nike is holding alot of da designs close to da vest.

i hope they don't recut da NBA authentics like they got da NCAA jerseys looking like straight wife beaters..i wasn't a fan of da 2016 Olympic Jerseys this go around either.

too narrow in da back.

joints should start hitting now with da nike switch over...

im getting a lil nervous Nike is holding alot of da designs close to da vest.

i hope they don't recut da NBA authentics like they got da NCAA jerseys looking like straight wife beaters..i wasn't a fan of da 2016 Olympic Jerseys this go around either.

too narrow in da back.
Word. I'm willing to bet the Nike cuts stay the same for a few seasons until they undergo a change like Adidas did.

It will be interesting to see how close retail authentics will compare to GI in terms of accuracy. I have no hope that availability will be better than what it's been

I'm not looking forward to it. I'm tryna cop everything within reason that is Rev 30

Need a Lakers restock or some blanks to pop up, Ebay is just flooded with $500+ Rev 30's

SMH

Need a gold and a white blank size M or L, pruple and hollywood nights blanks I already have plus the shorts, so I also need the authentic shorts of the gold and white jersey, sounds like a mission!

I'm sure they will pop up at your local TJMAX, Ross. I'll keep an eye in my area. (Lakers blanks)

any chance you can share the info with the NT fam, since there are probably a number of people interested in the blanks, once they hit TJMAX and Ross,

thanks!

any chance you can share the info with the NT fam, since there are probably a number of people interested in the blanks, once they hit TJMAX and Ross,

thanks!
probably all of them will hit the market(ebay)  for much more than tjmaxx prices...

unfrtunately.

btw. would kill for any lakers blank with logo on back just to get #37 with world peace on back which is the coolest mwp jersey in my opinion

Meh with rev 30 getting phased out I don't think prices will be crazy especially since New Jersey's will have the Nike logo on em so they will look diff and most likely material wise

Only ones I think will go up in price is the throwbacks or rarer jerseys

Back
Top Bottom