Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

think im done wit NBA jerseys...just scooped da elusive navy Memphis grizzles, white nets, OKC blue, red raptors blanks online & they're headed to EPS to be customized.

i pretty much got every team minus pelicans (which im alllllll da way good on lol)

time for a collection pic.

Sorry if its been asked, but does EPS do rev30 numbers? And roughly how much would that cost to remove the old numbers and put correct mesh on there? Scrolled over their prices, but if anyone here has done it do you remember how much? TIA

Not sure if this would be a replica or authentic (not sure of telltale difference for USAB), so if I'm posting in the wrong thread my apologies. But can I get a LC on this? 

I know the topic has probably been beaten to death, but the resell price of shorts is dusgusting. Whats on ebay is ridiculous. U can get game worns at the raptors team store here for less than $100.

Sorry if its been asked, but does EPS do rev30 numbers? And roughly how much would that cost to remove the old numbers and put correct mesh on there? Scrolled over their prices, but if anyone here has done it do you remember how much? TIA
They do Rev30 numbers. Many of us in here have had it done. Was $85 plus shipping both ways. I think stripping twill numbers is $40 if I remember correctly. But that I haven't had done.

btw, im happy my dirt cheap Tim Hardaway JR Knicks Jersey is no longer a throwback, and is current again :lol:

you still did us dirty not posting it :smh:

ya would've all passed, it was a horribly described auction with no pics or pics that wasn't really da size in question :lol:

you think that would be the first time I would have bought something poorly described and questionable??? most of my steals have been stock pictures and no description :lol:

its impossible to get scammed on eBay, I've taken so many chances and sketchy auctions because of instinct and really not worrying about having to deal with a return and being back that I always take a stab at something if I feel like the price is right and its gonna be the real deal.

I always see people question stuff because of zero feedback, no pictures, potato quality pictures, for me if you feel like its something good and real deal, just do it. either it works out or you gotta send back for a refund.

eBay buyer protection is about as good as anything on earth IMO

would have done it easily especially if it was $40 or whatever it was like you said

Oh and for you guys who were talking about authentic shorts the other day, I just found a nice pair of Bobcat authentics on ebay too, the price is great. 

However i'm not too sure what size a 32 corresponds to, I'm normally an L/XL and I just don't think that these would fit lol

Back
Top Bottom