Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

are they +0 or +2 length?
No clue. If they're +0 I'll look like Derrick Jones Jr during the dunk contest 
laugh.gif

No clue. If they're +0 I'll look like Derrick Jones Jr during the dunk contest :lol:

Funny enough, I won his dunk contest shorts on Meigray and they are acutally not that bad lengthwise, about 19", but he seems to have super long thighs, LOL, so they long super weird on him.

Funny enough, I won his dunk contest shorts on Meigray and they are acutally not that bad lengthwise, about 19", but he seems to have super long thighs, LOL, so they long super weird on him.

Nice. I expected a special M -4 or something when I looked at the auction

Last edited:
Nice. I expected a special M -4 or something when I looked at the auction

I did ask Meigray about the overall length, before I decided to go ahead. If they would have been 70s or 80s length, I would have passed!

Hey, yall. Welcome back!
Just wanted to get the first legit check recorded for the new NT
Please let me know if it's legit. I've never owned a Reebok before mostly Champions and M&N, so hard for me to tell. Thanks!

14jszdu.jpg

2ik2lpj.jpg

bjc29f.jpg

2d26h6w.jpg

35jyx04.jpg

Just got these in this week. Paid $60 shipped which I thought was a good deal

Attachments

• IMG_3688.JPG
    IMG_3688.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Sorry if this question has been answered. I was looking to make a #6 Lebron James Heat outta the Fanatics customized on sale ones. I see they are +4 length. Has anybody had one of these shortened by a tailor, and if so can you post pics?

Sorry if this question has been answered. I was looking to make a #6 Lebron James Heat outta the Fanatics customized on sale ones. I see they are +4 length. Has anybody had one of these shortened by a tailor, and if so can you post pics?
I also ordered one of those Heat customs last week. The red alternate in Large. I was surprised they let me do a 6 James. I tried to do a Wade and Bosh as a option and it wouldn't let me. It finally arrives on Wednesday.

But I heard Ninjahood gets a lot of his jersey tailored so he has knowledge on that. I have to get mine tailored as well. Gotta research the best shops in my area. My biggest concern is the removal and placement of the jock tags. I don't have any authentic adidas Rev30 jerseys so this is my first for me.

Back
Top Bottom