Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Recent pickups! Magic SK size 46 & Penny alt gold logo 44
1.jpg 6.jpg
1.jpg 5.jpg

Recent pick ups from ebay Retro2heritage:

I believe the plastic on the Rev. 30 shorts have been mentioned before. I love how this feature keeps the shorts from riding up/down. Also, some of the Adidas Tech Fit soccer jerseys have this feature on the garment as well.

IMG_20170916_162425.jpg
IMG_20170916_162456.jpg
IMG_20170916_162554.jpg
IMG_20170916_162631.jpg
IMG_20170916_162720.jpg

IMG_20170916_162728.jpg

not sure, but didn't see nike connect logo on nike gamers, not sure gamers will be a part of system.

Thats what i'm saying, perhaps MeiGray should do some deal with Nike to make a system just for the gamers they receive and store in their system

Robinson was the only player champion made an authentic of....but adidas made a spurs rodman hardwood classic swingman

Edit: they made sean elliott too

Last edited:
I really thought Swingmans would be way cheaper than that!
They've been priced that much for over 10 years now :lol: actually maybe longer, what was retail in 2003 for Nike swingmans either way price has been the norm but with discounts still a solid quality jersey for a low price

Curious to see the actual swingmans tho, could be well worth it or meh like past swingmans

Hands on with the hornets upcoming authentics yesterday. Numbers and word marks are thin. All NBA logos are plastic and not stitched. If you can see in the close up of the hornet on the shorts leg, it was also plastic and only the border had a stitch in it. The throwback had the funny Nike waistband on the shorts with holes in it and whatnot, the others had solid waists, all with the plastic grip tape on the inside.

They were asking 135 for all rev 30s, but they were mesh if that helps

They've been priced that much for over 10 years now :lol: actually maybe longer, what was retail in 2003 for Nike swingmans either way price has been the norm but with discounts still a solid quality jersey for a low price

Curious to see the actual swingmans tho, could be well worth it or meh like past swingmans
Yeah the Swingman has been up in the $100+ for quite some time. You have to go back to like 2004ish to get back to the $85-90 Swingmans (which I used to have plenty of) But when Nike has $38 T shirts...what do you expect for a jersey? (Swingman or otherwise) I am however impressed with the authentic price. I thought they would be in the 250+ range especially with that tech in there.

Believe Nike Swingmans were around $60 retail back in 2003.

I don't think they were that low. Remember buying a few back then in the last season of 03/04

Well 2003/04 was the last season for Nike and I think they were around $80 or so. I know for a fact I have a couple tags I have saved for some reason in a box if I can find it :lol:

Beside the point they've been $100+ for over 10 years which is still a solid price point but with most likely all these retailers and sites have authentics for sale and so many 30-40% sales... everyone should eat on authentics and most should be able to grab em for $150

Only thing I hope is we get a large selection of players and jerseys. Knowing Nike they'll only stock Nike athletes on NDC. No curry or harden authentics :lol:

Yeah it was $70 for 2XL and down. $80 for 3XL up, for Nike at least.

I remember it inched up slowly as the jerseys changed to Reebok and then Adidas. $75 then $80.
2XL Melo:
s-l1600.jpg

3XL Bucks Allen:

3xl swingman tag.jpg

I'm curious to see the selection of players that they have. I'm sure it will be better than Adidas, but I'm hoping they end up having more obscure players jerseys as well.

Tempted to grab some retro2heritage jerseys but kind of want to save money towards the Nike releases.....

Someone actually bought a Kyrie celtics customs from him. Kyrie won't wear that style.

Back
Top Bottom