Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I dont understand Nike giving us a release date/time for all jerseys, then not have all jerseys available...hate this "Coming Soon". Just release it already!

Wait some of you guys actually want the Ad on the jersey?

steve-nash-no-thanks_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Nike Canada has authentics for Lebron (starts w/ sz 40) and Curry (start w/ sz 44). Coming soon status for Derozan/Harden/Dirk/Kemba/Russ

IIRC they share stock w/ Nike EU yet no KD but more importantly no Kawhi! :angry:

That was disappointing. They tell us it's coming the 29th and then all of a sudden now authentics are the 10th. I'm guessing that's when the shorts come out as well? They were up there and now they aren't. When I tried adding a pair to my cart earlier, it just kept saying nothing was in my cart.

i just saw on nike canada that some of the jerseys are cheaper than adidas and some are more expensive. authentic dirk is 355 yikes

That was disappointing. They tell us it's coming the 29th and then all of a sudden now authentics are the 10th. I'm guessing that's when the shorts come out as well? They were up there and now they aren't. When I tried adding a pair to my cart earlier, it just kept saying nothing was in my cart.
where did you hear that authentics are releasing on the 10th? Nike has LBJ up right now smh. Probably trying to get a head start on LBJ jersey sales for the season lol

i just saw on nike canada that some of the jerseys are cheaper than adidas and some are more expensive. authentic dirk is 355 yikes

That has to be an error, Dirk and Kemba @ $355 but all other authentics at $240?!

I've been holding my 20% coupon for nike and it looks like it works for these. Debating on picking up a LeBron or using it for the iWatch 3. Maybe get both!

I agree with that Nike made this a horrible launch date with nearly 2/3 of the jerseys currently being unavailable.

I want that authentic Lonzo Ball jersey Nike!!! :angry:

I don't like the ads that much, but want exact to what players wear....like many of you said, horrible rollout by nike....looks like I'll be waiting a bit either for a curry jersey since it's same as on court from the team store, or just buy a game worn of a lesser player

Back
Top Bottom