Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Warriors team store offering authentics on all players. Interesting that the warriors team store hasnt been taken over by fanatics (good).

Honestly as long as the retail authentics have the same numbers as the on-courts, The nike takeover is a win. And I know we have some big ballers in the thread, but the $200 price is great unless the quality really took a hit.

I will stop by the nyc nba store next week and report back

Oh damn, authentics are only $210 NZD on the New Zealand store. (About $150 USD with the current exchange rate)

Edit: Authentic shorts are also $210 NZD for us

Oh damn, authentics are only $210 NZD on the New Zealand store. (About $150 USD with the current exchange rate)

Edit: Authentic shorts are also $210 NZD for us

Do they ship to the USA :lol:

I know they don’t but that’s solid price in ISD

Lakers online store showing the WISH patch is included? I’ll stop by the team store that’s near their new practice facility today to see if there’s any left.

Lakers online store showing the WISH patch is included? I’ll stop by the team store that’s near their new practice facility today to see if there’s any left.

just stopped by on my way to a meeting, no patch no authentics, only saw clippers authentic blanks but not for sale till Oct.

Attachments

• IMG_9344.JPG
    IMG_9344.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 55
Maybe some helpful information, but Lonzo wore a 44 at media day, and it looks pretty snug for his build.

0926_spo_ldn-l-lakers-1853.jpg

Still 150 for shorts....could have sworn I read somewhere 100....

And swingman shorts at 80...

I actually likes the swingman cut a lot better than adidas retail authentics....but i really didn't like their swingman shorts....

I would also think the jerseys have to be more since it has a player name compared to the shorts

Looks like I'll be waiting on shorts for now....50 to 75 is my sweet spot, and that was possible with adidas...even got game worn shorts from lesser name players like shunpert, plumlee and green for 50ish....

Any word on socks? Got a ton of stance on court socks, so time to stock up on nike now....

such a minor detail to anybody outside the jersey culture, but that stiching style is way more comfortable than what adidas was rolling out on their retail stuff

points for Nike caring about craftsmanship

Back
Top Bottom