Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Couldn't resist for $50 shipped
20180123_220643.jpg
20180123_220720.jpg

Heat just put up swingman jerseys which kinda sucks but still ended up grabbing one since I don't see myself inMIA for a few months

Yup those are two different jerseys. No errors.

Also gotta make sure that Kobe is real, for once I can’t legit check I just remember they had a lot of fakes of it

Anyone know if they’ll be releasing an authentic version of the Miami Heat City jerseys? Only seen swingman versions so far.

Anyone know if they’ll be releasing an authentic version of the Miami Heat City jerseys? Only seen swingman versions so far.
My guess is your only shot is if you're at the arena.

I bit the bullet and bought a swingman. I honestly wish Nike released the player I wanted cuz I don't like the look of MIA's ad especially on a swingman

Can someone please explain this horrible Bulls jersey to me?!?! Was it ever for sale??
(These were the best pics I could find.)
65182598b8c19c0712a6325d3ace93e8.jpg

Kirkhinrich400.jpg

Nike authentic > rev30 due to pricepoint, proper length, and variety, while limited is still better than only choosing between curry and lebron (mesh #'s)

Yeah quality took a hit but not a deal breaker

I want to see what the current Nikes look like after they are worn a few times. Whether it's chillin on the couch or being active

There's no way I'm spending 150-250 on a piece that has creased swingman numbers in under a year

No pissing contest intended I'm genuinely concerned lol

Last edited:
Nike authentic > rev30 due to pricepoint, proper length, and variety, while limited is still better than only choosing between curry and lebron (mesh #'s)

Yeah quality took a hit but not a deal breaker
Rev30 still better imo
Nike jerseys aren’t really better looking than adidas at the point either and I’m a Nike boy at heart.

Back
Top Bottom