Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

One of my Grails... 1999-2000 Mighty Mouse Blazers jersey :smokin
1.jpg

2.jpg

Does anyone have any idea when Nike is dropping the other jerseys? Also whatever happened to the Jordan authentics they were supposed to drop?

I hate to ask b/c I know it's been answered to death but.... I wear a Large in the current nike swingman jerseys. Should I get a Large (48) in an authentic? Thanks

I hate to ask b/c I know it's been answered to death but.... I wear a Large in the current nike swingman jerseys. Should I get a Large (48) in an authentic? Thanks
I'd get a 52.

I have a L and an XL swingman and the L fits pretty nice.

I own an 52 in the Authentic and when I tried on a L it was way too small

Adidas Game Issued/worn jerseys with the serial numbers, are they entered into a database and able to verified somewhere ? If so, what’s the URL ? Or do some game worn ones never get verified etc ?

Adidas Game Issued/worn jerseys with the serial numbers, are they entered into a database and able to verified somewhere ? If so, what’s the URL ? Or do some game worn ones never get verified etc ?

Not all are verified.

Is there a site with a database or something to check/verify jerseys ? Or is there any other way to verify game issued/Used jerseys ?

they have a link but I don't know if it even brings anything up or Is anything even stored or updated

I remember I tried checking a big name players jersey before and wouldn't work

Is there a site with a database or something to check/verify jerseys ? Or is there any other way to verify game issued/Used jerseys ?

Their link hasn't worked correctly for a while. If Meigray doesn't possess the jersey, it doesn't get scanned, so a jersey can be game worn and not be in their system (like when Kyrie gives out his jerseys after a game, they aren't scanned in).

Anyone know where i can find a pair of the Raptors city shorts? Thanks in advance

Edit: Have they released Authentics? Im only seeing swingmans. May just pull the trigger on those if they arent dropping authentics.

Last edited:
Could I get LC on this Raptors Moon jersey? I think it's legit but this seller has both Authentics and fakes so I wanted to ask the experts. Also I'm never 100% sure with the Adidas/Reebok Authentics from this era. Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11
  • s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
  • s-l500 (4).jpg
    s-l500 (4).jpg