Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Newest pickup from the Bucks store...Giannis authentic Statement jersey. Customized from the store. What a freakin beaut! #FeerTheDeer

IMG_3238.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg
IMG_3240.jpg
IMG_3241.jpg

do the nike authentics fit slim fit like adidas?

i want to get a 52 but don't want it skin tight... i'm a husky dude

year ago guys from m&n asked what we would like to buy in future.

asked for 1995 asg shorts.
they will be next week, just confirmed.
just wow.

Was anyone ever made use of panini or upperdecks signature services? Where you send in a jersey to get it signed by the player? Any positive or negative experiences?

The only problem with these is heat pressed number n name...sigh
Yeah, I hear you...the only other option was to have someone from Milwaukee go into the team store and get one for me, but unfortunately, I know of no such person. Ha. You take what you can get I guess, with a customized joint...

Yeah, I hear you...the only other option was to have someone from Milwaukee go into the team store and get one for me, but unfortunately, I know of no such person. Ha. You take what you can get I guess, with a customized joint...

I got one from the arena shop, and it is all heat pressed, I believe that’s the only option available now.

I got one from the arena shop, and it is all heat pressed, I believe that’s the only option available now.

Oh that’s interesting...I didn’t realize that. I was told that the arena shop had the real authentics. Makes me feel a little better, I guess knowing that the one I got is the best possible one out there. It’s like the adidas era when some of the authentics had the twill numbers...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom