Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ah so you did take my advice and get it :lol:
I’m sure dragic wore it too.

Bigtime is so nice with it man, hard to pass on Suns blanks!

I'd rather Booker over Dragic if we are talking players that actually wore that style. The way he left was kinda wack.

But I might do something different with my last name or someone from the seven seconds or less era. IDK

I'd rather Booker over Dragic if we are talking players that actually wore that style. The way he left was kinda wack.

But I might do something different with my last name or someone from the seven seconds or less era. IDK

Whats her turnaround time on the Suns jerseys ?? Thinking about getting the black suns blank jersey from last season

I hear you. I like both players myself and think he’d still be a sun if the suns didn’t mess things up.

Raptors city series swingman shorts came in earlier. Was worried they might fit me a lil small considering the consensus has been to size up on the jerseys. Fits tts. Wasnt expecting pockets either (shouts to m&n authentics). Pleased with them.

IMG_20180209_202809.jpg
IMG_20180209_202829.jpg
IMG_20180209_202847.jpg

Yes unless you have a Suns or a Knicks blank. In which case Big Time Jerseys ( Suns ) or Crosbys ( Knicks ) is your best bet

Thanks. It's a Lakers jersey. Finally seeing the more updated Adidas blanks with the championship tag and the nba logo in the back.

CEDF742B-E8E4-4276-A6A8-F405441D5A31.jpeg
3E6A4ACD-B895-4DA2-B3C6-C88DAEAC552C.jpeg
Disappointed in swingman but Kelly Olynyk jerseys are hard to come by

Any particular reason you are disappointed with the swingman? I’m usually an authentic only type of dude but surprisingly I’m satisfied with the Nike swingmans...really want a Miami Vice when they restock

Any particular reason you are disappointed with the swingman? I’m usually an authentic only type of dude but surprisingly I’m satisfied with the Nike swingmans...really want a Miami Vice when they restock
Just doesn't feel great compared to the Authentic. They're fine for half the price but I'm not huge on the 'mesh' on the swingman. All personal preference though

^
Still new here, couldn't figure out how to post a message with the pics haha.

The Celtics Ray was done by EPS, the Heat Ray was off the nba store last year when they had deep discounts on all the adidas stuff.

The #1 Kemba was also done by EPS. I still have a red Sixers "Phila" alternate they wore back in 08-09 I need to send in to be made into a Kevin Ollie.

AC332230-81D9-4885-A54D-E029C7B73F47.jpeg

I have a question with my Cavs authentic Rev30. It seems like the Cleveland font is heat pressed twill I’m assuming? How durable is it? I’m nervous whether or not if it can peel off in time

AC332230-81D9-4885-A54D-E029C7B73F47.jpeg

I have a question with my Cavs authentic Rev30. It seems like the Cleveland font is heat pressed twill I’m assuming? How durable is it? I’m nervous whether or not if it can peel off in time

Almost All the rev30 jerseys are like that, with the exception of some later gamers and few retail authentic that had it sewn too. It will last as long as you don’t throw it in the dryer.

LT usually means an extra 2 inches in length. L+2.

Difference between +0 & +2 is pretty significant with shorts

Back
Top Bottom