Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

has anywhere dropped the miami heat city edition wade jersey?

Besides the pro shop I haven’t seen it. Passed on the swingman which was available easily right after the trade. Might regret it if no one else comes through...

Keep checking their site though. I’m sure they’ll restock. Too hot an item

will do thanks bruh
need that city and a red hear jersey for wade.
also wouldnt mind a 90's heat with him either

I'm almost certain NBA EU had the up when many of the other City authentic jerseys were posted. Don't see it anymore- maybe it sold out.

All the orders were cancelled. That style wasn't actually available from what I remember. A few other teams as well

All the orders were cancelled. That style wasn't actually available from what I remember. A few other teams as well

It wasn't at first but I specifically remember the authentics getting posted later. That or it was on another site, but definitely authentics.

Do you know why they cancelled the orders??? Didn't know that.

It wasn't at first but I specifically remember the authentics getting posted later. That or it was on another site, but definitely authentics.

Do you know why they cancelled the orders??? Didn't know that.

Hmmm maybe I'm trippin. I'd dig around but the search function on here is garbage

EDIT: I'm referring to the Raptors and Knicks city authentics. Haven't seen anyone with those

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe I'm trippin. I'd dig around but the search function on here is garbage
EDIT: I'm referring to the Raptors and Knicks city authentics. Haven't seen anyone with those

Oh Yeah NBA EU definitely had them. I even posted the link on this thread a while back when someone bought the Raptors City swingman and the stadium told them "no authentics being made" :lol:. Ok I'm positive the Knicks was on NBA EU, too, now. lol It was the City jersey, with the Fire Department theme. Thought I was crazy for a second, too.

Question now is why they all got taken down...

Screenshot_2018-02-15-15-39-59-802_com.google.android.gm.png

Oh Yeah NBA EU definitely had them. I even posted the link on this thread a while back when someone bought the Raptors City swingman and the stadium told them "no authentics being made" :lol:. Ok I'm positive the Knicks was on NBA EU, too, now. lol It was the City jersey, with the Fire Department theme. Thought I was crazy for a second, too.

Question now is why they all got taken down...

There are Raptors City authentics available at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto.

Laughing at the notion that the Nike takeover was gonna signal a wide availability of authentic jerseys. They're almost as bad lol

^ its only been a few months in the first year, it hasn't been too bad considering now authentic exactly whats on court are available everywhere and in store and players other than Lebron or Curry.

meanwhile the world jerseys are NICE :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom