Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Maybe a dumb question, but what does everyone do for pockets? Sure, I carry around a small backpack at times, but it would be nice to have pockets.... Been looking for a solution like a phone clip, but zipper to throw in a couple credit cards, etc.... Oh the struggles of a father who dresses younger than his toddler....

Maybe a dumb question, but what does everyone do for pockets? Sure, I carry around a small backpack at times, but it would be nice to have pockets.... Been looking for a solution like a phone clip, but zipper to throw in a couple credit cards, etc.... Oh the struggles of a father who dresses younger than his toddler....
Depends.
Some people get their shorts tailored to have pockets
Some do like you mentioned
I personally wear smaller, thin, shorts with pockets under my shorts so I can just have internal pockets.

Depends.
Some people get their shorts tailored to have pockets
Some do like you mentioned
I personally wear smaller, thin, shorts with pockets under my shorts so I can just have internal pockets.

Solid idea for the thinner shorts... I have practice shorts with pockets... I thought I was the only one who dressed in basketball 24/7/365... I even have my "winter shorts" ... Mitchell and Ness authentics for snow.... And then it all changed one day when I was out shopping at TJ Maxx for stance socks... Found someone also looking for them... Saw right away that he had a serial number and was wearing a game worn jersey.... And then there were two of us! Apparently, it seems like there are more of us out there!!!!!

Solid idea for the thinner shorts... I have practice shorts with pockets... I thought I was the only one who dressed in basketball 24/7/365... I even have my "winter shorts" ... Mitchell and Ness authentics for snow.... And then it all changed one day when I was out shopping at TJ Maxx for stance socks... Found someone also looking for them... Saw right away that he had a serial number and was wearing a game worn jersey.... And then there were two of us! Apparently, it seems like there are more of us out there!!!!!
:lol: I’d be dishonest if I said I wear my shorts a lot. I probably do my nba shorts for non basketball activities a couple of times a year.

I think the shorts I use are runner shorts. They have the underwear lining and come to the middle of my thigh so I kinda view them as boxers during the summer since I don’t wanna wear 3 layers when it’s hot out (nba shorts, runner shorts, and boxers).

Can I have a LC please.
EAAE3000-EBE9-4A19-95C3-C9AE659788FB.png
2B5BB63A-88A7-4837-AA4B-8C9A7F797AE7.png
24FDE857-6DCA-4DE8-AB21-F8D0BC1BB688.png

whats their site? or they're a local sporting goods outfitter that makes jerseys outta scratch?

It's a collector who had them made from scratch. He made some for Cityofwinners on ebay and for other collectors like myself. Turnaround time is very slow sometimes, but he's always gotten everything made eventually. Some dishonest people try and swap tags, but he makes them with the understanding they're customs.

Last edited:
It's a collector who had them made from scratch. He made some for Cityofwinners on ebay and for other collectors like myself. Turnaround time is very slow but he's always gotten everything made eventually. Some dishonest people try and swap tags, but he makes them with the understanding they're customs.

Is it Mack or whatever or someone else?

How well do the new Nike jerseys hold up after a few wears/washes? I've been on the fence about copping one to wear.

:lol: I’d be dishonest if I said I wear my shorts a lot. I probably do my nba shorts for non basketball activities a couple of times a year.

I think the shorts I use are runner shorts. They have the underwear lining and come to the middle of my thigh so I kinda view them as boxers during the summer since I don’t wanna wear 3 layers when it’s hot out (nba shorts, runner shorts, and boxers).

Last summer... literally a different jersey everyday... Had a few weddings to go to... Had jerseys underneath (one was a swingman and one replica) my suit.... Hoping Nike drops Xmas jerseys next year, but loved the city stuff..

sz 52 and higher are tough sells unless its a really rare jersey. size 40-48 usually sell pretty well.

52 is usually da border....thank god i tailored my joints...a good idea would be buying a older huge one and just using a ideal size as a template like i did...

where do u contact rivalry sportswear?

man i was the size 56 king in M&N. all those super cheap jerseys from ebay when like 2-3 sellers were having a firesale. i gave lakeshow thousands of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom