Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just got home from Portland, stopped by the Nike Factory Store in Centralia... Also additional 30% off with F&F code!

Saw 3 more of the "Association" jackets in XL, and 1 medium.
KD in a 48 was the smallest I saw, they had Westbrook and Harden All Star authentics, but size 56 and up. A bunch of random swingmans, but that don't get no play in here, lol!

Really wanted the Blazers authentic shorts, but only size 30.

DSC08941 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08954 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08958 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08947 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08948 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08952 (1280x853).jpg

DSC08951 (1280x853).jpg

Finally got my jersey back from JWC. I’ve attached the pics they sent me for QC because it’s way more detailed than what I could take.

I sent it out in January, overall the process was pretty easy. The wait was just super long.

Total for both jerseys came out to $187.

How do you place an order with them, just hit them up on fb/insta? I have so many blanks to send out so I should get on it if it's gonna take awhile :emoji_grimacing:

How do you place an order with them, just hit them up on fb/insta? I have so many blanks to send out so I should get on it if it's gonna take awhile :emoji_grimacing:
Yeah man, hit them up on FB direct message and just let them know what you want, pictures if necessary. Then you just ship all the jerseys out to them and begin the waiting game then they'll hit you up saying its done and you just pay the fee.

There's a 30% off Fanatics code flash sale good til 6 PM Eastern tonight with code "FLASHY". Seems to work with Nike authentics ($60 off of the $200), I scooped up the Kemba Swingman white throwback Hardwood Classics

Any possible to find out what game worn this shorts Darrell Walker ?

Attachments

• IMG_20181106_145438.jpg
    IMG_20181106_145438.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20181106_145534.jpg
    IMG_20181106_145534.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 6
^BRUH! Was looking to get the same thing done with the way P-Skills has been ballin' out (initially thought about getting OG prior to the season but things done changed)

Been meaning to get it done since last season, i wanna get an OG too

My bet is Lebron authentic and few other new ones released just after Black Friday as an evidence that it was part of a clear Nike launch strategy.

Can anyone else confirm team pro shops are dropping city jerseys at 11am CT tonight?

Wolves are dropping at 11pm CT. Heat are dropping at the same time. I'm feeling like its a USA-wide drop time for all City products. The Nike NZ pics are encouraging (it's already 11/9 there)

Yea check the other thread I posted the link.

Rose Authentics sold out almost instantly, no one touched the Wiggins and Kat

Had all three in my cart but I kept going back and forth about which one(s) I really needed. Rose sold out before I could submit.

I ended up with the KAT jersey. I'm hoping it has real NIKE numbers. Otherwise I'm sending it back...

The Miami site broke right on release. Did anyone even get in? lol Any Wade authentics?

Back
Top Bottom