Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

In my opinion it's lazy design. Where's the tribute to the host city? We already didn't get Christmas Day jerseys.

Need some info help! Last year jerseys were aeroknit. This year vaporknit. Some teams changed the jerseys some use the same as last year. All this year releases must be vaporknit right? I am asking because Lebron Authentics are available in Europe but when i contacted em they said the jerseys are aeroswift. There is a chance they are wrong.. Anyone can enlighten me?

Need some info help! Last year jerseys were aeroknit. This year vaporknit. Some teams changed the jerseys some use the same as last year. All this year releases must be vaporknit right? I am asking because Lebron Authentics are available in Europe but when i contacted em they said the jerseys are aeroswift. There is a chance they are wrong.. Anyone can enlighten me?

They are wrong, the new lakers jerseys are vaporknit. The old ones with the wishbone collar are aeroswift.

I forgot to post. Pick ups from summer '18 from HS friend. Currently selling the Stackhouse for $75 shipped in USA. The Garnett Frankenstein is an instant classic, and you could never go wrong with a Jordan aka #goat
IMG_20190116_223022.jpg IMG_20190116_223106.jpg IMG_20190116_223223.jpg IMG_20190116_223315.jpg IMG_20190116_222854.jpg IMG_20190116_222918.jpg

They are wrong, the new lakers jerseys are vaporknit. The old ones with the wishbone collar are aeroswift.

I've sent em a second mail, stating that other 18-19 uniforms are vaporknit and they answered that they made a mistake and the Lebron is vaporknit! Also a friend got one from Europe Nike and it is indeed!

Just pulled the trigger. I don't own the Champion but this looks like it's got some great quality. The downside is price as it's going for as much as a DS Champion. I've just never been into swingmans. Also, the 1995-96 jock tag date is incorrect as the gold Champion joints didn't release until Feb 1998.

Anyone else going after these?

correct me if I'm wrong, but Jordan never wore a gold jersey nor did champion ever make one that wasn't a replica?

correct me if I'm wrong, but Jordan never wore a gold jersey nor did champion ever make one that wasn't a replica?

Correct. That gold “authentic” jersey Never existed. OG was screen print replica quality. M&N BSing with the “authentic” remake.

Correct. That gold “authentic” jersey Never existed. OG was screen print replica quality. M&N BSing with the “authentic” remake.

I feel like mitchell and ness should just stop making jerseys. their 'authentics' to me are just replicas, nike should at least give people retro lakers/bulls jerseys with proper old school materials and jock tags. mitchell and ness jock tags are dumb looking and way too big

I feel like mitchell and ness should just stop making jerseys. their 'authentics' to me are just replicas, nike should at least give people retro lakers/bulls jerseys with proper old school materials and jock tags. mitchell and ness jock tags are dumb looking and way too big

Only have two mn jerseys, the Ewing 50th anni feels much better in terms of quality compared to the 50th anni for Jordan. Loving mn shorts though....I call them my winter shorts as they are heavier for those sub 30 degree days

Technically, they are replicas. "Authentic Replicas"

I'll have a video on the M&N remake but I like it. I don't care if it's not the authentic replica like Champion did. I never really liked replicas anyways. Even if it's not true to the Champion it's still a great jersey. My only gripe is that the date on the jock tag is incorrect since Champion Gold released in Feb 1998. Not 1995-96.

I dont think they added date because of the release of the jersey, its based off the 95-96 jersey just gold

Back
Top Bottom