Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

7765D8D3-F04F-428D-A84C-3198577613F1.jpeg

🔥

Mack Wilson on one of the Facebook jersey pages. Was going to make that Kobe this morning “authentic” too if I got it but wasn’t meant to be.

Just a heads up though, his communication isn’t the best and wait time was about a month with minimal updates but the work is insanely good.
Thanks a lot for this info!! Props!

Not authentic as it’s not licensed but thought I’d share. I finally found a Lower Merion that’s not super fake and I couldn’t pass up. Nice price to add to my Kobe collection.

310E7F94-0720-4FF5-9C28-0D69DE294314.jpeg
Is this a DeLong jersey? I owned one a while back ago and ended up selling it for over $1k.

Smfh the swingman is selling for more than the authentic , I guess it’s a special jersey and the fact it’s 8/24. Should I pull the trigger on one ? Or be happy with my authentic
1C4595EB-B7B9-4C0B-9523-7365C3199A3D.jpeg

Authentic > Swingman, especially for the the same jersey design. Any day.

The Mamba Kobe Authentic is beautiful btw. Perfect size too. Kicking myself for not copping the Authentics when they were on sale for around €120 on some Euro websites.

LC please. I'm guessing a really, really good fake. The "2" on the back "12" looks suspect. As far as I know they never made these Grizzlies jerseys in Authentic.

$_59.JPG

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 44
  • $_58.JPG
    $_58.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 89
  • $_56.JPG
    $_56.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 92
If legit does he have anymore?

and no idea, neck says dri fit? Numbers look legit but with these Nike authentics I’m out of the loop so won’t even attempt it

If legit does he have anymore?

and no idea, neck says dri fit? Numbers look legit but with these Nike authentics I’m out of the loop so won’t even attempt it

The seller has it on a local Ebay site in Germany (Ebay Kleinanzeigen). Wants to trade it for my original Swingman which happens to be a size M. This already made me somewhat suspicious. I just noticed the "2" on the back is the wrong font compared to the "2" on the front (which is the correct font). Can't unsee it now. Apart from that one glaring error, it's a hell of a fake.

Last edited:
Word on the above ^^^^

I don't think they have sold authentics of that Grizzlies HWC but Europe has a history of always getting stuff we don't...

I would try to get more pics or try to outright buy it. It night be worth taking a gamble on.

Back
Top Bottom