Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

One of my favorites :pimp:

8B75DE6A-D58A-4446-847D-45222863590E.jpeg
One of the best Authentic's to release during the Rev30 era,.... at least what was made available to the public.

Nike is again loosing the opportunity to make a significant amount of money. If they had any Steph Curry authentic jersey, and specially the Year Zero one that is now part of the history, it would be automatically sold out today.

Not sure the right place, but anyone know where i can find some of the city editions short? Nba store has some teams but im looking for Hornets and Wolves in particular. Also, socks.

TIA

Not sure the right place, but anyone know where i can find some of the city editions short? Nba store has some teams but im looking for Hornets and Wolves in particular. Also, socks.

TIA
Come to https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-n...d-2017-18-nba-season-takeover.664038/page-754 where we're talking about the new gear

Don't believe Wolves/Hornets city shorts have released yet. NDC has Wolves coming soon. Fanatics should get both pairs too, and rollout at Dicks/FTL has been sluggish but they probably will end up there too eventually. City gear release appears to have been impacted by COVID/supply chain issues/etc.

Come to https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-n...d-2017-18-nba-season-takeover.664038/page-754 where we're talking about the new gear

Don't believe Wolves/Hornets city shorts have released yet. NDC has Wolves coming soon. Fanatics should get both pairs too, and rollout at Dicks/FTL has been sluggish but they probably will end up there too eventually. City gear release appears to have been impacted by COVID/supply chain issues/etc.
The wolves shorts were on fanatics when the city edition stuff first released and I'm pretty sure the hornets was there as well. Really hoping for a restock because I'm regretting not copping at the time.

Damn, youre right about the twolves shorts.

I know Hornets havent released yet at fanatics because ive been looking for them there. Bet they will release soon though if the hornets team store finally got their hands on em.

Damn, youre right about the twolves shorts.

I know Hornets havent released yet at fanatics because ive been looking for them there. Bet they will release soon though if the hornets team store finally got their hands on em.
I msged the hornets team shop on ig. They said all they have left in stock is 3xl, but theyll let me know if they get a restock

Does anyone know where I could pickup any one of the Dwyane Wade Miami Vice colorway authentic jerseys in a 52?

I should have scooped one when they first dropped. Now any jersey I find is too small and OD on the price

I hope to finally wear these two jerseys when we're in sunny seasons again since I got the shoes I wanted to wear them with last weekend.

I sure as hell am glad I get to maintain my F Adidas stance with these XIII! 😎
I refuse to get re-released Adidas that Kobe Bryant wore, albeit without the branding and logos tied to him.
IMG_5814.JPG
IMG_5815.JPG

I like the idea of substituting these XIII for some piece of 💩 Adidas with that 1998 NBA All-Star Game Kobe jersey since Michael Jordan wore the XIII in that Game and that whole season.

Back
Top Bottom