Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Idk if they fake or not. Idk how to tell.
Here's my Russ compared to that listing
20231006_153723.jpg
20231006_153749.jpg

Maintaining my custom of wearing red on Sunday for today. I'm wearing this 1987-88 Bulls jersey for the first time ever.
IMG_7086.JPG

I always wanted a script Lakers throwback but I’m too poor and the prices are insane. So out of desperation, I scooped this giant size Shaq for the low and cut it down to about 48 to add to my collection of Frankenstein jersey abominations….sigh it wasn’t that long ago that getting an authentic wasn’t that hard or expensive. Now it’s basically like the real-estate market (in hipster/ yuppie type areas). Now my local listings are flooded with fakes, swingmans, M&Ns - and the worst of them all: M&N swingmans :frown:

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG_3888.jpeg

Although I never liked the NBA City Edition jerseys by Nike because they're mostly bland and way too saturated on an annual basis, I got this Lakers jersey to use as a trade piece earlier this month.
IMG_7162.JPG
IMG_7163.JPG

I got this jersey earlier this month. I've had the hat for a long time though, I believe I got it back in 2013. I'm glad I finally got a Grizzlies jersey to match with it.
IMG_7216.JPG
IMG_7218.JPG

I got another Michael Jordan jersey to add to my collection earlier this month. I relented and got this 1997 NBA Finals version. This makes it twenty-three Jordan jerseys I have in my possession now!
IMG_7221.JPG
IMG_7222.JPG

I only got this one this month because I got quite a favorable deal on it. I have no intention of keeping it because it's going to be a trade piece for me eventually.
IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7232.JPG

Newest acquisition and instantly one of my favs. Love the details on it. Almost passed since I didn’t think I’d fit a Sz 40 but good thing I tried it on as it actually fits more comfortably than the current Nike 48 large.

IMG_3969.jpeg
IMG_3970.jpeg
IMG_3971.jpeg
great choice...i have the same style but the away one.

LC PLEASE!

IMG_2166.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2168.jpg
    IMG_2168.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 14
can someone/anyone explain to me which of the Jay Z / M&N 2003 jerseys actually released? as far as i know, it’s just the white joints but i’ve seen these before and came up on them earlier today (knowing they were more than likely boots). any info is appreciated!
IMG_9293.jpeg

A bit of a restoration project. Stripped those god-awful twill looking numbers. Starting to think Nike taking over was a good thing. At least they’re making authentics pretty much identical to what the players wear.

IMG_4045.jpeg

IMG_4046.jpeg

A bit of a restoration project. Stripped those god-awful twill looking numbers. Starting to think Nike taking over was a good thing. At least they’re making authentics pretty much identical to what the players wear.
Only a handful of my rev 30 authentics have the mesh numbers. Makes no sense why they would put fake mesh looking numbers on the jerseys.

The faux mesh twill, embroidered numbers weren't Adidas fault. That's the lettering from the subcontracted companies that the stores used. It's a supply chain issue that still exists today. It's just not as noticeable because the numbers aren't mesh.

Nice work on the number switch though.

Back
Top Bottom