Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New pickup: Brand new with tags, 2011 World Series Albert Pujols St. Louis Cardinals authentic home jersey from Majestic, size 48. This is the last jersey he wore with the Cardinals (2011 Champions) before he signed with the Angels. I sold a Cardinals Pujols many years ago and I've finally recouped it.

StLouisMLB1.jpeg
StLouisMLB2.jpeg

Can someone point me in the right direction to get NFL on field authentics? I’m specifically looking for the Drew Brees with all the patches

Can someone point me in the right direction to get NFL on field authentics? I’m specifically looking for the Drew Brees with all the patches

Unfortunately all the patches are team-issued only. Caption patches and Walter Payton aren’t publicly available. The Tom Benson patch used by the team is different than the retail version.

Your best best for a Brees pre-made authentic is a restock next summer.

question for hockey jersey collectors: what size should i get if i normally wear a 40 / M in most other jerseys

a current authentic... guy at the shop told me to get a 46 i think but that seems really big
You might want to try one out in the store if possible. needsomejays needsomejays is correct that sizing has changed over the years. I believe the current Adidas authentics are a lot more fitted looking than the previous Reebok Edge jerseys.

46 in hockey jerseys is smaller than you would think. I havent tried the adidas ones. I’m not much bigger than you and I wear a 50 in reebok edge. Def best to try one on somewhere

My grandfather recently passed away from cancer. This Braves jersey was his. He wasn't really a baseball fan. Took him to a Braves game and while we were in the Game Used store he saw Wiley which was his middle name and had to buy it. The Lightning practice jersey was a Christmas gift from my mom. She got them for people in the family. Everyone called my grandpa Papa whether they were family or not.
KWILEY_ATLANTABRAVES_2012SPRINGTRAININGGW.jpg
PAPA_TAMPABAYLIGHTNING_2018CANCERPRACTICE.jpg

My grandfather recently passed away from cancer. This Braves jersey was his. He wasn't really a baseball fan. Took him to a Braves game and while we were in the Game Used store he saw Wiley which was his middle name and had to buy it. The Lightning practice jersey was a Christmas gift from my mom. She got them for people in the family. Everyone called my grandpa Papa whether they were family or not.

Sorry for your loss mate. Great momentos to remember him by though

question for hockey jersey collectors: what size should i get if i normally wear a 40 / M in most other jerseys

Way late on this, but you’re either a 46 or 50.

For comparison, I’m 6’1” / 185 and wear 54. Friend is a little bigger than you (5’8” or so) and fits 50.

Back
Top Bottom