Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Depends. First few years are cut short with long sleeves. After that they got more proportionate like rest of the authentics from 99-02ish.
I was wrong it’s actually an 01-02. But the jersey is a 44 Im pretty sure I can’t fit it. Just was hoping they fit big. But I’ll save my money. Thanks 💪🏾

I love Nike, I love the Mets.

I LOATHE these new jerseys and will not buy any of them.

Attachments

• nike mlb.PNG
    nike mlb.PNG
    470 KB · Views: 55
Majestic still #1 in my eyes, especially the 6300 series cool base jerseys. The 6200 series non "dri fit" ones aren't bad either. I think most (if not all) of them were made in the USA.

Not sure if Fanatics had a hand in Majestic being greedy with their Flex Base jerseys.

I’m actually excited to see the Giants new nike jerseys in person. Doesn’t look that bad with the Nike logo on all the old majestic inventory. Maybe because I’m blinded by the 20th anniversary patch. Either way I’ll buy them with my boys discount.
CB4BF37C-606D-40A9-B19A-56B821AF3DA3.png

Majestic still #1 in my eyes, especially the 6300 series cool base jerseys. The 6200 series non "dri fit" ones aren't bad either. I think most (if not all) of them were made in the USA.

Not sure if Fanatics had a hand in Majestic being greedy with their Flex Base jerseys.

Authentics just don't sell like replicas. Production went down the last few years. Costs, and subsequently MSRP, went up.

What kills me is the Nike authentic pricing. Same factory, same construction. Unless production numbers went astronomically low again, I have no idea why the prices skyrocketed again. Plausbile, but it's unfortunate.

MLB has a USA-Made only clause for their on-field jerseys. Good for quality, bad for our pockets.

I haven’t bought any of the new NBA Nike jerseys, they’re awful. Doubt I get any of the Nike MLB jerseys. I love the Majestic 6200 jerseys. I’m about to be on eBay heavy looking for Majestic Yankees jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom