Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

They sell authentic Shep and GMS patches? Just curious, where can you purchase them? I always thought they were fake patches.

they're fake patches on a legit jersey. it came with the jersey when i bought it. i saw a cano game issued jersey with the patches that sold for $500, not gonna spend that kind of money just to have legit ones.

^ oh ok. Just curious about the patches, they look good. Just wondered if they had authentic patches for sale somewhere. Nice jerseys as usual

thanks bro. mlb teams don't sell memorial patches for retail sale, the only way to get legit ones is by buying a team issued jersey or having a connect.

Last edited:
Received this jersey earlier today,a vintage Randall Cunningham authentic.I originally bought the one without the patch
but the seller gave me the one with it.I ain't mad about it,I think it's an awesome mistake.
900x900px-LL-db74cd56_IMG_0238.jpeg

900x900px-LL-ac43af27_IMG_0241.jpeg

Last edited:
I know Mitchell and Ness released a Bo Jackson Raiders Jersey, I see it on their official website

I'm looking for a KC Royals Bo Jackson Home jersey. I see some online that are Mitchell and Ness and comemerate the All Star Game that Bo Jackson played in.

Can anybody school me on this? Did Mitchell and Ness Release such jersey or are these fakes that I'm seeing?

Also, aside from Mitchell and Ness, is there any other brand that released an old school Cooperstown KC Royals Bo Jersey?  Raulings, Majestic etc?

Can anybody who knows a lot about these old school MLB jerseys Really want to cop a Bo Jackson Royals jersey home jersey

I was feeling the itch to get a new jersey soon, but I just got an email from Ebbets that my 1955 New Orleans Pelicans jersey is almost done and should be shipping out by the end of the week, so now I can wait until at least the draft before I try getting another jersey.

Post pics when you get it. :pimp:

Oh you know it. I've been waiting patiently for this thing since Feb 2, from what I've read the wait is worth it though since Ebbets does a really good job on their stuff.

edit: My bank account and an email from UPS indicate that my jersey is on the move, it's coming via Sure Post though so I probably won't see it until next week. I wish I could pay a few more bucks to have them ship it strictly through the mail, I hate these hybrid shipping solutions that UPS and Fedex have now.

Last edited:
Oh you know it. I've been waiting patiently for this thing since Feb 2, from what I've read the wait is worth it though since Ebbets does a really good job on their stuff.

edit: My bank account and an email from UPS indicate that my jersey is on the move, it's coming via Sure Post though so I probably won't see it until next week. I wish I could pay a few more bucks to have them ship it strictly through the mail, I hate these hybrid shipping solutions that UPS and Fedex have now.

Their hats are awesome! I like the semi-structured fit. Hopefully they get mlb on board so they can make hats/jerseys. Need a 1954 Willie Mays :pimp:

I looked online and didn't see any non-cool base world series jerseys. Are the patches made by "The Emblem Source" the official ones used on jerseys?

Last edited:
Not a fan of the gold jerseys. It's a cool idea but it has too much gold so it looks tacky

anyone ever purchased from ptfsports on ebay? Just got this jersey in and for some reason I feel weird about it. I thought it was suposed to be brighter but i googled it and the color looks about right, just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom