Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by Trav T

Nice. I'm holding onto hope that Modells or dickssportinggoods will have a better sale.

Modell's had a 40% off sale a few months ago, but that's the one and only time I remember such a big sale in about 10 years.  The most they go to is 20-25%.  
they had the 40% last year around february...i'm waiting for the next one, but i don't think it's going to happen

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by eyanks

Nice. I'm holding onto hope that Modells or dickssportinggoods will have a better sale.

Modell's had a 40% off sale a few months ago, but that's the one and only time I remember such a big sale in about 10 years.  The most they go to is 20-25%.  
they had the 40% last year around february...i'm waiting for the next one, but i don't think it's going to happen
they had it last February, April and one other time during the summer. They don't have authentic NBA or NFL jerseys anymore 
mad.gif
 I don't think they're doing it anymore, haven't even seen a 20% off sale there in months

Jerseys will be much more slim. Nike is shying away from the fat & lazy American football fan look that Reebok had. No long will jerseys be straight down from the shoulders. They want a more fitted, sleek look to the jerseys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Jerseys will be much more slim. Nike is shying away from the fat & lazy American football fan look that Reebok had. No long will jerseys be straight down from the shoulders. They want a more fitted, sleek look to the jerseys.
pimp.gif

This is what I hoped for, sold all of my Reebok Giants jerseys so I could buy mad Nike ones this season
pimp.gif

Nike is crazy if they think someone is willing to pay $100 for a non-sewn replica jersey.

These came in the mail today, I hate that these retail for $200 a piece but they have the nerve to send them in a tiny %$* box. Numbers all creased up and %#+!. Also, my home jersey has a different feel compared to the last few. The material is MAD soft.

mmzgm.jpg

Wow, I can't believe MLB shop folded your jerseys along the numbers! That's pretty stupid. They look nice, though. Are they cool base or double knit? Also, I noticed dickssportinggoods has a President's Day sale, but I'm not seeing a discount when I add jerseys to the cart.

Wow, I can't believe MLB shop folded your jerseys along the numbers! That's pretty stupid. They look nice, though. Are they cool base or double knit? Also, I noticed dickssportinggoods has a President's Day sale, but I'm not seeing a discount when I add jerseys to the cart.

To be honest, I don't know the difference between cool base or double knit. The away jersey feels the same as all of my others but the home feels very soft. I didn't see a cool base tag or anything on either. The Jeter is fine but the Rivera numbers are creased badly, not happy about that.

It's cool man. Just take a steamy iron, and lay a shirt over the jersey to iron it. It won't get them out completely, but it will help. And cool base fabric has little circular indentations and is stretchy. Double knit is very thick and rigid.

all yankees jerseys are double knit, they are the only team not to have both cool-base and double knit. As for the home jersey, some just feel softer than others, this is a common issue. a lot of people don't know how to fold jerseys so that the lettering doesn't get messed up, and they don't realize that being folded up and thrown around USPS trucks for 5 days is gonna mess up the lettering.

Just a heads up that Football Fanatics is having an extra 20% off on clearance items. Authentics from $120, huge sizes though

What is the quality like on the 2.0s? I only have 1.0s, since there are no Sharks 2.0s available in my size.

The quality is fine as far as I can see. These are gameworn, so I don't know how much they differ from a retail authentic. The 2.0's are mostly air-knit material.

I'm in the market for some more authentic SF Giants jerseys...where can i find some good deals other than ebay???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

I'm in the market for some more authentic SF Giants jerseys...where can i find some good deals other than ebay???
nerd.gif
There's aren't really any great deals outside of ebay.  However, sometimes jerseycentral members are willing to let theirs go for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom