Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Based on the charge to my card this morning, one of my Ebbets jerseys is shipping today.

Though I'm letting them go, I'm posting because we don't see these two very often...

I was looking that auction eBay...I seen a blue Ben Coates as well

Thanks Ballerific.

And I just peeped that Coates jersey.

The blue is classic!

still trying to get a calvin johnson nike authentic in a size 40. but im not paying anywhere near retail :x :smh:

Anyone else feel like the cool base jerseys run bigger than the authentics?

Yes! Currently trying to get mine tailored. Is that going to be a problem with the coolbase tag?

Has anyone had their jerseys tailored? only problem i have is the length.

I'm about to order a white 49ers elite in a week or so but I'm torn on who to get. I own a red elite Patrick Willis already so I doubt ill get him. I'm debating between gore and Vernon Davis, but not sure which one to pick so Niketalk help me make my mind up please.

I was thinking gore, but my only concern with him is that running backs usually get cut after their 9th or season with the team, but I'm leaning towards gore. He's been one of my favorite players on the team for a while now.

I'm tempted to get a kaepernick but I want him to play well for another season before I consider dropping authentic jersey money on his jersey.

Whats good NT, here a few of my jerseys that I have on my Instagram sorry for the overly filtered photos Ill take better pictures of more of my collection when I have some more time

WRIGHT

2001 ALLSTAR GAME JETER

VINTAGE SCREEN PRINT JORDAN AND PRACTICE JERSEY BULLS

VINTAGE MARINO (1995) starter JERSEY

possibly got a Calvin Johnson elite for $100 shipped

99.9% sure its authentic but on all these jersey forums no one is on to legit check. already paid since im confident its legit after comparing it to other legit lions.

im so freakin happy tho, its a 44 but wish it was a 40 but dont care.

bring on the season already :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin:smokin :smokin

Just got my Santurce Cangrejeros 1954 Road Jersey Roberto Clemente jersey in from Ebbets, LOVE the work these guys do. Waiting on one that's on backorder from their July sale to come in and then I'm placing an order for a custom job that we're giving as a Christmas present to my fiancée's father.

where are these calvin johnson jerseys for 100 shipped zyzz

congrats and post pics

won it on ebay :pimp:

been dying to get one since they released but didnt want to spend the cash, when i saw it with no bids i had to get it. should be here monday so ill def post pics

Back
Top Bottom